View Poll Results: Which News Channel is the least biased?

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABC

    19 5.34%
  • NBC

    12 3.37%
  • FOX

    69 19.38%
  • CNN

    106 29.78%
  • NPR

    71 19.94%
  • other....or none

    79 22.19%
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 188

Thread: What News Channel is the least biased?

  1. #51
    Advisor jpevans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    338

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?


    Other or none.

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Who can deny your bias for having to drag in MSNBC (not in OP) to make your point. ;-)

    I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

  2. #52
    Guru
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,699
    I look at them all, but usually its CNN and BBC.

    I dont take anything at face value from ABC, MSNBC, Fox...
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  3. #53
    Advisor jpevans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    338

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?


    I didn't hear anything!

    [QUOTE=Meathead;1060626583]Why would it be better? Do you think people outside the US don't have biases? I certainly do and I live outside the US, but I answered the question honestly. Since you're posting at this time it's reasonable to assume that you do to, but voting for NPR leaves your objectivity in question.

    What the hell was that?![/
    [QUOTE]

    I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

  4. #54
    Advisor jpevans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    338

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?


    There is an element in our sociaty who can't help but see a report of strict facts as biased. The right IMO has drifted so deep into John Birch Sociaty territory that unvarnished reporting that doesn't contain the mythical John Le Carrie/Robert Ludlum conspricy fabrics, must by reason of insanity be glossing over these between the lines, unknowable guesses.
    What I'm struggleing here to say is, some folks wouldn't know the unbiased truth if it bit them on the ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by RGacky3 View Post
    The fact that its publically funed imo makes it more unbiased since its not dependant on corporate money.

    Explain to my why its establisehd as a liberal media source? I don't think it is at all, if you want to know the facts of an issue and in debth analysis on the facts you turn to NPR.

    You refuse to accept that but I just gave an argument for it.

    I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

  5. #55
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,128

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?

    I would have to say C-SPAN.

  6. #56
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I would have to say C-SPAN.
    everyone forgets (or would like to forget) C-SPAN, good one CP!

  7. #57
    Advisor jpevans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    338

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?


    Funny, nobody picked Comedy Central.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    everyone forgets (or would like to forget) C-SPAN, good one CP!

    I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

  8. #58
    Educator OnWisconsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    04-07-16 @ 02:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    710

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?

    C-span is the most depressing of them all.. You literally can watch our country being sold to the highest bidder in real-time.. and be told about it in a monotone voice with a smug smile by some guy who you know hates the **** out of his job.
    Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
    - Abraham Lincoln

    Before the war is ended, the war party assumes the divine right to denounce and silence all opposition to war as unpatriotic and cowardly.
    - Robert M. LaFollette, Wisconsin Governor and U.S. Senator

    God, how patient are Thy poor! These corporations and masters of manipulation in finance heaping up great fortunes by a system of legalized extortion,
    and then exacting from the contributors--to whom a little means so much--a double share to guard the treasure!
    - Robert M. LaFollette, Wisconsin Governor and U.S. Senator

  9. #59
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,702

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin View Post
    C-span is the most depressing of them all.. You literally can watch our country being sold to the highest bidder in real-time.. and be told about it in a monotone voice with a smug smile by some guy who you know hates the **** out of his job.
    Did C-SPAN recently hire Cormac McCarthy to narrate the going ons of the halls of Congress or something? Sweet Jesus, man...
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  10. #60
    Professor
    wbcoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    06-07-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: What News Channel is the least biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I would have to say C-SPAN.
    Bingo! Every last one of the rest are biased.
    Zionism is the National Liberation Movement of the Jewish People.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •