View Poll Results: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

    35 54.69%
  • Romney

    29 45.31%
Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 817

Thread: For Veterans and Military personnel only.[W:651]

  1. #471
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The current discussion is about us going into Iraq when none of the 9/11 attackers were from Iraq. It was pointed out most were from SA. You said you can't link it to the Saudi government. Nor can you link it to the Iraqi government. There is a stronger link to some in the government of Pakistan. I think it's pretty clear how the comment relates.



    Not sure about your jibber jabber here. Again, catawba wants to absolve everyone but americans but thats nothing new. He brought up an irrellevant point and you got confused as to that being the discussion.

    Ideologues like you and catwabe tend to have that issue.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #472
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Again, you ignore the viable choices. But do continue on with your cry that all who do not choose fairybook heros are hypocrites if it makes you feel better about your pick, Ron Paul.
    I will. And please DON'T continue with your cry that you are anti-war if you plan to vote for King Drone. There is a similarity to VN here btw. Lyndon Johnson liked to approve his bombing targets too. We saw how that worked out.
    That President Obama and Romney are viable choices to you gives me another reason not to vote for them.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  3. #473
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Not sure about your jibber jabber here. Again, catawba wants to absolve everyone but americans but thats nothing new. He brought up an irrellevant point and you got confused as to that being the discussion.

    Ideologues like you and catwabe tend to have that issue.
    What were the Iraqis connection to 9/11 you've found that everyone else missed?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  4. #474
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    I will. And please DON'T continue with your cry that you are anti-war if you plan to vote for King Drone. There is a similarity to VN here btw. Lyndon Johnson liked to approve his bombing targets too. We saw how that worked out.
    That President Obama and Romney are viable choices to you gives me another reason not to vote for them.
    I have never said I am anti-war. I am anti-optional wars for US hegemony. Like the libertarians, I support military action to defend against an attack. However, I am also a pragmatist that believes in the least harm of the choices given. Of what value is there to vote for Paul, when so doing only gives more votes to the choice that has pledged to do the most harm?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #475
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I have never said I am anti-war. I am anti-optional wars for US hegemony. Like the libertarians, I support military action to defend against an attack. However, I am also a pragmatist that believes in the least harm of the choices given. Of what value is there to vote for Paul, when so doing only gives more votes to the choice that has pledged to do the most harm?
    Of what value is there to vote for President Obama again? I vote for my personal convictions. Plain as that. I don't settle.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  6. #476
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Of what value is there to vote for President Obama again? I vote for my personal convictions. Plain as that. I don't settle.
    That is settling for a candidate that cannot possibly win, and therefore will have no influence on the waging of optional wars.

    My convictions dictate that I vote for the candidate that can actually win and will do the least harm.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  7. #477
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    My convictions dictate that I vote for the candidate that can actually win and will do the least harm.
    You know something, you're not worth debating anymore after this statement. Goodbye.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  8. #478
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Not sure about your jibber jabber here. Again, catawba wants to absolve everyone but americans but thats nothing new. He brought up an irrellevant point and you got confused as to that being the discussion.

    Ideologues like you and catwabe tend to have that issue.
    Rev, Rev, Rev. I guess this is the best you can do.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #479
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Of what value is there to vote for President Obama again? I vote for my personal convictions. Plain as that. I don't settle.
    I don't think you should settle, but there does have to be a better choice.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #480
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Veterans and Military personnel only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't think you should settle, but there does have to be a better choice.
    IMO, Ron Paul is a better choice. Electability is not a "quality" I look for in who I'm voting for.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •