View Poll Results: Do you think Obamacare should be repealed?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    40 50.63%
  • No

    39 49.37%
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 229

Thread: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

  1. #51
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I posted a Rasmussen Poll that said 56% of the American people polled favored repealing Obamacare and 37% were against the repeal.......How can that be a false fact?
    Im talking about your video and past posts.... Not the poll. Im not questioning the poll im questioning this video you posted and your pasts post, which are lies.
    But if your reasoining for being against something is because the masses are against it and that is now the reason well thats just idiotic.


  2. #52
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    No not with me my left wing friend, you are out of touch with the whole country........

    Favor repeal 56% Oppose Repeal 37%
    Two things here. First of, disagreeing with the majority doesn't make one 'out of touch' (whatever that means), it simply means you disagree.

    And second, if we were 'out of touch' it wouldn't be with the whole country, just 56% of it.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Im talking about your video and past posts.... Not the poll. Im not questioning the poll im questioning this video you posted and your pasts post, which are lies.
    But if your reasoining for being against something is because the masses are against it and that is now the reason well thats just idiotic.
    Got it now....you don't agree with it because in your adoring eyes Obama is a God and can do no wrong.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #54
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    Two things here. First of, disagreeing with the majority doesn't make one 'out of touch' (whatever that means), it simply means you disagree.

    And second, if we were 'out of touch' it wouldn't be with the whole country, just 56% of it.
    It definitely means your out of touch with the majority 56% and in touch with the minority 37%........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #55
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    For the same reason you call yourself a centrist when in fact your a big liberal....
    Phfft! Tigger's to the left of you.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #56
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Got it now....you don't agree with it because in your adoring eyes Obama is a God and can do no wrong.....
    Uhh no I disagree with Obama on many issues. But the facts dont lie my right wing friend.


  7. #57
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    A child can find fault, but it takes responsible adults to offer a better solutions. I find very few responsible adults in this current political climate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  8. #58
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Yes repeal it and implement: The National Gasoline Act, which gives every American vouchers for gasoline because if we can't afford the cost to drive to the clinic for free health care...what good is it?
    Caitlyn Strong...

  9. #59
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    It definitely means your out of touch with the majority 56% and in touch with the minority 37%........
    No, it doesn't. It means I disagree with the majority and agree with the minority. That doesn't make me out of touch, it simply means I have an opinion that fewer people share. I'm fully cognizant of those who want it repealed and their reasoning, I just don't agree with them.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    no, it doesn't. It means i disagree with the majority and agree with the minority. That doesn't make me out of touch, it simply means i have an opinion that fewer people share. I'm fully cognizant of those who want it repealed and their reasoning, i just don't agree with them.




    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •