View Poll Results: Do you think Obamacare should be repealed?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    40 50.63%
  • No

    39 49.37%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 229

Thread: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

  1. #21
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,903

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    By suggesting throwing the video in the trash led me to believe that you yourself don't believe in the point its trying to make..........I don't think you were clear on that................I will apologize for insinuating that your a lefty though.........
    Yes, I can see that I wasn't clear in what I wanted thrown in the dumper. My apologies.

    So, to be clear, I now state that Obamacare is the worst thing the Democrats have ever...in my lifetime...inflicted upon the American People. Furthermore, the manner in which they birthed this abortion of a bill was most despicable and only proves that, to a Democrat, the ends will always justify the means. As a result, they have shown that they have no honor or integrity.

    The best solution to the abominable situation foisted upon the American People is for the Supreme Court to soundly reject Obamacare in its entirety, the Senate needs to become under control of the Republicans and Obama, himself, needs to be sent packing back to Chicago...or wherever he calls home.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  2. #22
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,054

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Yes, and replaced with a national healthcare system.

    But, even if it takes time to get the NHC system in place, Obamacare should be repealed.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #23
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Do you like the point tha for the first time in the history of this country it trys to force people to buy insurance they don't want and to implement it will cost a trillion dollars, a trillion dollars we don't have.........Quit drinking the Hussein Obama koolaide my left wing friend..
    What is your point in referring to him by his middle name? Yes, it is his middle name... so what? It's not like he chose it. It's not like he uses it in daily life. It's not like he was born after people like Saddam came to power, and his parents chose it for that reason. Hence, it doesn't mean anything... AT ALL.

    It's simply juvenile crap, and it clearly demonstrates a complete and utter lack of objectivity in your thinking. If I can't trust you to think logically on something as meaningless as their given name, then I certainly cannot trust you to put rational thought into anything that needs rational thought. Your failure is already demonstrated and proven.

    You're doing yourself and your cause more of a disservice than you are obviously aware. Some people are their own worst enemies.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  4. #24
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    The video is full of many fasification after watching it hell i found 1 within the first 2 minutes: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ting-medicare/

    Also the bueracrat whole part about 15 of them will decide if you get care is a load of **** too.. Complete bull****: PolitiFact | Herman Cain said government bureaucrats will determine when you get a CAT scan once the new health care law begins
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...cide-nation-s/
    PolitiFact Ohio | Pat Boone says health care advisory board can ration care and deny Medicare treatments

    Video sucked and was full of lies and bull****. The only truth the video had was the estimated cost other than that just lies and bull**** for the weak minded and partisan fools.


  5. #25
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    What is your point in referring to him by his middle name? Yes, it is his middle name... so what? It's not like he chose it. It's not like he uses it in daily life. It's not like he was born after people like Saddam came to power, and his parents chose it for that reason. Hence, it doesn't mean anything... AT ALL.

    It's simply juvenile crap, and it clearly demonstrates a complete and utter lack of objectivity in your thinking. If I can't trust you to think logically on something as meaningless as their given name, then I certainly cannot trust you to put rational thought into anything that needs rational thought. Your failure is already demonstrated and proven.

    You're doing yourself and your cause more of a disservice than you are obviously aware. Some people are their own worst enemies.
    every time he does that, he cheapens his entire argument and ensures that anyone who doesn't already agree with him will not be convinced. i don't mind when someone marginalizes their own argument past the point of warranting any response. saves time for anyone who doesn't agree.

  6. #26
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    No, not unless a better healthcare plan replaces it.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  7. #27
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    What is your point in referring to him by his middle name? Yes, it is his middle name... so what? It's not like he chose it. It's not like he uses it in daily life. It's not like he was born after people like Saddam came to power, and his parents chose it for that reason. Hence, it doesn't mean anything... AT ALL.

    It's simply juvenile crap, and it clearly demonstrates a complete and utter lack of objectivity in your thinking. If I can't trust you to think logically on something as meaningless as their given name, then I certainly cannot trust you to put rational thought into anything that needs rational thought. Your failure is already demonstrated and proven.

    You're doing yourself and your cause more of a disservice than you are obviously aware. Some people are their own worst enemies.
    I really don't understand why people continually point out to Navy that calling the president Hussein Obama makes everyone ignore him as a foaming-at-the-mouth rightwing hack. He's been doing it for years now, and it gets pointed out every time he does it. Either he gets it, and has decided to continue doing it for some reason, or he doesn't get it, and telling him for the 400th time isn't going to change anything. Anyone who's ever read any of Navy's threads since Obama took office knows that he's going to do it. If you click on one of Navy's threads, it's part and parcel of what you're signing up for. Just ****ing let it go.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    What is your point in referring to him by his middle name? Yes, it is his middle name... so what? It's not like he chose it. It's not like he uses it in daily life. It's not like he was born after people like Saddam came to power, and his parents chose it for that reason. Hence, it doesn't mean anything... AT ALL.

    It's simply juvenile crap, and it clearly demonstrates a complete and utter lack of objectivity in your thinking. If I can't trust you to think logically on something as meaningless as their given name, then I certainly cannot trust you to put rational thought into anything that needs rational thought. Your failure is already demonstrated and proven.



    You're doing yourself and your cause more of a disservice than you are obviously aware. Some people are their own worst enemies.
    For the same reason you call yourself a centrist when in fact your a big liberal....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #29
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Looks like the poll is along party lines left and right.........I want to ask you lefties if Obama care is upheld............Where is the over a trillion dollars need to pay for it come from? Do any of you lefties have a check book? do you ever balance it? do you spend more money then you have???????simple questions...I will wait for your answers
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #30
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: Doyou think Obamacare should be repealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If I vote yes, it'll be because I'd rather have the public option.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •