View Poll Results: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    95 95.96%
  • No

    4 4.04%
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 299

Thread: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

  1. #91
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    To which I would respond (and have), but you can be a prejudice jerk. Smile, and go about my business, but there is nothing legal that person can do about it.
    No, but they can sure as **** put a gun in my face because of the color of my skin. You tell me what's worse, not getting a job because you're the "wrong color" (which is actually illegal) or living with the fear that, at any given time, some piece of **** with a 9 can pull a trigger and end your life because you're the wrong color.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  2. #92
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Racism is across the board.

  3. #93
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I do not think they have the power overall to effect the white race, especially the white male. There is no societal or institutionally accept way for them to do this.
    This is a bull**** argument, and you know it. Who gives a **** if it effects the whole race? There are people who will attack, murder, and rape others just because of their race. **** society, and some perception of governmental powers, that's just you skipping out of the reality of the situation.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  4. #94
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    No, I didn't. Point?
    If you criticize something without counterarguments, your criticism is meaningless. You can whine and scream, "but that's not true" all day, but in the end, all you have is a whine and nothing of substance.

  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    No, not really. Essentially, what he says is that it does exist but it's so small and unimportant that it's not worth worrying about or addressing, hence we should treat it as if it doesn't exist... which is a backhanded tacit form of approval.
    He pointed out that racism against blacks and prejudice against Hispanics is more significant in terms of effects on society and effects on the targeted population than is racism against whites. This is a fact. This is not "tacit approval" nor an argument that prejudice against whites is not worth addressing. It is an acknowledgement of proportions. Do you have an arguments that challenge that fact or only more distortions?

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiate View Post
    This is a bull**** argument, and you know it. Who gives a **** if it effects the whole race? There are people who will attack, murder, and rape others just because of their race. **** society, and some perception of governmental powers, that's just you skipping out of the reality of the situation.
    I disagree with the argument that racism can only exist if the prejudiced group is in power. However, that is a sociological definition that can be argued and it's really not a big deal from an intellectual standpoint. No need to get a riled up.

  7. #97
    Professor
    Luna Tick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Last Seen
    04-05-13 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiate View Post
    This is a bull**** argument, and you know it. Who gives a **** if it effects the whole race? There are people who will attack, murder, and rape others just because of their race. **** society, and some perception of governmental powers, that's just you skipping out of the reality of the situation.
    That's a good point. I wonder if what happened to Reginald Denny isn't really racist because no government power was behind it.

  8. #98
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    See number 2 in your post. This is the one that applies to what I gave you.

    I only ask to make a distinction. This worries you so much not because you want clarity, but because you don't want to recognize abuse of societal power, thus allowing you to say poor, poor white mad. That's the aprt I just don't accept. I have never had to worry about any policy, system of government or doctrine that discriminated against me due to my race. This is the point.
    Number 2 is totally dependent on the first and 3rd definition. It still does not depend on who is in charge like many racist lib-tards try to claim it is in order to excuse their own racism.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  9. #99
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiate View Post
    This is a bull**** argument, and you know it. Who gives a **** if it effects the whole race? There are people who will attack, murder, and rape others just because of their race. **** society, and some perception of governmental powers, that's just you skipping out of the reality of the situation.
    THe problem here is that the dogmatic leftists (as opposed to actual liberals) here are incapable of applying any actual principles, but rely solely on a brand of repetitious dogma based upon white guilt. Rather than acknowledge that racism cuts both ways, they simply parrot the prevailing orthodoxy of those who have created a world view where white people are the purveyors of all the ills of the world and people of color the victims.

    In that, they are profoundly racist, themselves, since their very predictable apologia is geared towards something other than actual opposition to racism.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #100
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Is there such a thing as anti-white racism?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    I disagree with the argument that racism can only exist if the prejudiced group is in power. However, that is a sociological definition that can be argued and it's really not a big deal from an intellectual standpoint. No need to get a riled up.
    There's plenty of reason to get riled up. It may not be a big deal from an intellectual standpoint, but it's huge problem in the real world. There's hate speech, overt prejudice, racial slurs openly used, such as "cracker" and "honkey", all the way up to people being assaulted and/or killed because of their skin color, and it's not racist because the government keeps the black man down, which is a provably false assertion in and of itself, and people actually believe this crap.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •