View Poll Results: Vote now:

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm very sure he'll win.

    16 22.54%
  • I'm somewhat sure he'll win.

    37 52.11%
  • It's a toss up.

    14 19.72%
  • I'm somewhat sure he'll lose.

    2 2.82%
  • I'm very sure he'll lose.

    2 2.82%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 156

Thread: For Obama voters only!

  1. #51
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I agree. I think incumbents usually have an advantage, unless they are royal **** ups. If the economy keeps getting better, Obama will be in a good position.
    Well, the incumbent is a royal **** up so he's hurting. President Obama has broken a lot of promises, made a poor attempt at reenergizing the economy at the expense of trillions in debt, and really has nothing to tout besides the decision to kill Bin Laden. I would also say his handling of Libya was pretty good. I believe Romney would be smart to steer clear of President Obama's foreign policy. He's done a decent job of it, if you're a neocon or militant that is. Of course, besides the way he's treated Israel.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  2. #52
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    I believe Romney would be smart to steer clear of President Obama's foreign policy. He's done a decent job of it, if you're a neocon or militant that is. Of course, besides the way he's treated Israel.
    Well, that's sort of up to Iran.

  3. #53
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Well, that's sort of up to Iran.
    I won't be a hack and say he hasn't done well with them as well. The dude is threatening them with the hardest sanctions to date. Yeah, it's just a threat, but it's more than any other POTUS has done. However, he still sucks so it doesn't matter lol.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  4. #54
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    I won't be a hack and say he hasn't done well with them as well. The dude is threatening them with the hardest sanctions to date. Yeah, it's just a threat, but it's more than any other POTUS has done. However, he still sucks so it doesn't matter lol.
    Meh - I think you can't separate US policy to Iran from US policy to Israel. They see us as divided and they can steal our s--t; so we project weakness. At least with the previous administration (whose policy was no treat, either) we were just projecting ambivalence


    But I meant more to the tune of how foreign policy is perceived - if Iran successfully comes out with a nuke prior to Election Day, the parallels with Jimmy Carter are going to be hard to tamp down.
    Last edited by cpwill; 05-14-12 at 11:59 PM.

  5. #55
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Well, the incumbent is a royal **** up so he's hurting. President Obama has broken a lot of promises, made a poor attempt at reenergizing the economy at the expense of trillions in debt, and really has nothing to tout besides the decision to kill Bin Laden. I would also say his handling of Libya was pretty good. I believe Romney would be smart to steer clear of President Obama's foreign policy. He's done a decent job of it, if you're a neocon or militant that is. Of course, besides the way he's treated Israel.
    Everybody knows he wouldn't keep every promise he made. All politicians do it. McCain was guilty of making impossible promises on the trail too. He is hurting, because the economy is still hurting. I wouldn't call Obama a royal **** up though, because he really hasn't ****ed anything up. The Obama Admin has a lot of foreign policy successes so far.

    When Obamacare goes into affect, and it's proven to be a massive failure, then you can fairly say he ****ed something up.... until then, the only folks going to call him a royal **** up are super Conservative/hacks who gave Bush a second term.

  6. #56
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Everybody knows he wouldn't keep every promise he made. All politicians do it. McCain was guilty of making impossible promises on the trail too. He is hurting, because the economy is still hurting. I wouldn't call Obama a royal **** up though, because he really hasn't ****ed anything up. The Obama Admin has a lot of foreign policy successes so far.

    When Obamacare goes into affect, and it's proven to be a massive failure, then you can fairly say he ****ed something up.... until then, the only folks going to call him a royal **** up are super Conservative/hacks who gave Bush a second term.
    lots of hard core lefties say you Obama voters gave Bush a third term.

    the obama health care plan is most likely to die a quick death in a couple months.

  7. #57
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    lots of hard core lefties say you Obama voters gave Bush a third term.
    That doesn't make sense... but it's funny to see conservatives make that attack. I don't see how Obama is like Bush personally.

  8. #58
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    That doesn't make sense... but it's funny to see conservatives make that attack. I don't see how Obama is like Bush personally.
    war continues
    Bush tax rates continue
    Gitmo continues

  9. #59
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    That doesn't make sense... but it's funny to see conservatives make that attack. I don't see how Obama is like Bush personally.
    Bailouts for Banks
    Bailouts for Auto Industry
    Gitmo still open
    Huge Deficits
    Lower Taxes
    War in Iraq on Bush Schedule
    Surge in Afghanistan
    Pro-Amnesty for Illegal Aliens....

    etc.

    there is a reason Dittohead Not has the avatar he does.

  10. #60
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: For Obama voters only!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Everybody knows he wouldn't keep every promise he made. All politicians do it. McCain was guilty of making impossible promises on the trail too.
    McCain promised to reunite us, change Washington, lower the oceans, and heal the sick?

    When Obamacare goes into affect, and it's proven to be a massive failure, then you can fairly say he ****ed something up.... until then, the only folks going to call him a royal **** up are super Conservative/hacks who gave Bush a second term.
    Most Americans think the Stimulus Failed.
    Most Americans want Obamacare Repealed.
    Two-Thirds of Americans think the economy is "fairly" or "very" bad.
    A Majority of Americans think that the country is on the wrong track.
    83% of Americans think we are still in a Recession.


    That sure is alot of conservative hacks...

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •