View Poll Results: What will be next sexual taboo to be lifted?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Incest

    3 9.68%
  • Zoophillia

    1 3.23%
  • Ephebophilia

    3 9.68%
  • Necrophilia

    0 0%
  • Polygamy

    15 48.39%
  • Other (explain)

    9 29.03%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 109

Thread: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    its time for our society to get over this prudish idea that a bj on a first date is too soon.


  2. #52
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    If they agree before they die
    no it wont. Consent for sex is not an open ended contract. Just because someone agreed to sex 2 days ago means you can have sex with them today


    I was speaking about profession choose that is made around age of 14.
    Peter singer isn't only one. Zoophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #53
    Student Cyrillic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Serb in Slovenia
    Last Seen
    06-02-12 @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    187

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    You think celibacy is normal because..."people in celibacy are much more spiritual then (sic) others". Your criteria for normal human behavior then is being more spiritual than others?

    I'm going to step out on a limb here and say that based upon your logic regarding normal, you don't know the difference between your hole and an ass in the ground.
    They are more stable and peaceful then sexual maniacs. All religions and philosophical schools support celibacy except hedonists ones. Mens sana in corpore sano.
    Did I say I am practice any of these? No. Do I? No. Is every person that support LGTB homosexual? By your logic yes.
    You say that celibacy isn't normal since it doesn't fit your close-minded opinion in which everyone is sexual maniac. You know Freud wasn't right about everything starting with heroine.
    Thank you for your insults. God bless.
    Quidquid anglicus dictum sit, altum viditur

  4. #54
    Student Cyrillic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Serb in Slovenia
    Last Seen
    06-02-12 @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    187

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    no it wont. Consent for sex is not an open ended contract. Just because someone agreed to sex 2 days ago means you can have sex with them today
    By that my the will is invalid. I mean most people have their wills more then 10 years old.
    Quidquid anglicus dictum sit, altum viditur

  5. #55
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    They are more stable and peaceful then sexual maniacs. All religions and philosophical schools support celibacy except hedonists ones. Mens sana in corpore sano.
    So, how about all those spiritual and "celibate" pedophile priests?

    Did I say I am practice any of these? No. Do I? No. Is every person that support LGTB homosexual? By your logic yes.
    You say that celibacy isn't normal since it doesn't fit your close-minded opinion in which everyone is sexual maniac. You know Freud wasn't right about everything starting with heroine.
    Thank you for your insults. God bless.
    So, by your own words you are not celibate, which means by your logic you are a sexual maniac. Gotcha.

    By the Way, what happens to homosexuals in Slovenia? The same thing that happens to them in Iran? Just curious.

  6. #56
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    By that my the will is invalid. I mean most people have their wills more then 10 years old.


    Wait... what? So you have a will that designates someone (or maybe everyone) is permitted to have sexual intercourse with your corpse? Before or after rigor mortis sets in?

  7. #57
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    By that my the will is invalid. I mean most people have their wills more then 10 years old.
    find me a will that states

    I agree to have sex for x number of days after my death

    untill that occurs consent is not given]

    A will generally is associated with ones assets, not ones ass's
    Last edited by Lord Tammerlain; 05-13-12 at 11:30 PM.
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  8. #58
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Wait... what? So you have a will that designates someone (or maybe everyone) is permitted to have sexual intercourse with your corpse? Before or after rigor mortis sets in?
    If the corpse is male it would have to be after. Unless he was a bottom.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #59
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    What if I wanted to **** the family goat that I married as a second wife but it's been dead for a few weeks?
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  10. #60
    Student Cyrillic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Serb in Slovenia
    Last Seen
    06-02-12 @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    187

    Re: Next sexual taboo to be lifted?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    So, how about all those spiritual and "celibate" pedophile priests?



    So, by your own words you are not celibate, which means by your logic you are a sexual maniac. Gotcha.

    By the Way, what happens to homosexuals in Slovenia? The same thing that happens to them in Iran? Just curious.
    They have their events since 1980 without pause.
    And they will have right of adoption soon. euro|topics - Adoption rights for homosexuals
    They will probably never ask for marriage since they are some whole in law that give unmarried couple with children more money then married. They can go to army without problems. Better then USA this is EU!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Wait... what? So you have a will that designates someone (or maybe everyone) is permitted to have sexual intercourse with your corpse? Before or after rigor mortis sets in?
    Since you quoted my ''Did I say I am practice any of these? No. Do I? No. Is every person that support LGTB homosexual? By your logic yes.'' I think that this is closed.
    Quidquid anglicus dictum sit, altum viditur

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •