View Poll Results: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The station is where the tunnel begins baby!

    1 10.00%
  • no, somehow people to manage to have self control despite what this idiot thinks

    5 50.00%
  • I am booking my next vacation to this auspicious landmark!

    1 10.00%
  • What the hell is wrong with these people?

    4 40.00%
  • Kissing and hugging are of the devil!

    1 10.00%
  • mmmm, satan?! /church lady

    1 10.00%
  • I fully agree with this guy, I never kiss or hug before marraige

    1 10.00%
  • I fully support this bill and or cause

    0 0%
  • How many entrances does groin central station have?

    2 20.00%
  • Is this station a coed station?

    2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

  1. #41
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And that is my whole point so I don't know what we're arguing about?
    I didn't think we were arguing. We're agreeing.


  2. #42
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I didn't think we were arguing. We're agreeing.
    Well it sounded(or read) like we were arguing to me at least. Well up until that last post.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #43
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?


  4. #44
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    I don't see how this would be unconstitutional ...
    I meant Tennessee's Supreme Court.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Just my two cents sex ed doesnt need to be based on anything but FACTS and INFORMATION period.

    If you base it on anything else you set the kids up for failure.

    There are also no laws needed in this area besides parental consent of when it can be taught. "Laws" about touching are pure nonsense.

    I think sex ed should be deeply informative based on facts, give them ALL the information and let them decided because with or without the information that is what going to happen anyway. I don't know why people are so naive about this stuff.

    I have no problem with talking about morals, abstinence etc etc but those are only talking points in a sex ed class, they should be touched on, explained that everybody has their own and move on because that part is for THE PARENTS.

    I wish the OPTION for sex ed started as soon as 6 grade for all kids with parents consent of course and if the parents feel that's too early then they can hold off until they feel its right BUT guess what, kids talk, have older family members and its an electronic world so IMO the sooner the better. Education education education.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    The Governor of Tennesee thinks it is. Remind me to never ride on a train with this guy.

    U.S. News - New Tennessee law aims to curb teaching 'gateway sexual activity'
    LOL - no. My husband and I have a lot of sex without any kissing or hugging. We just go straight for it. It starts with the 1st amendment, "wanna **** real quick?" - you'd be violating some Constitutional Rights if you tried to end that
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  7. #47
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    It takes a twisted mind to not only fear sex this much, but to fear all contact between people. It's really only our American insecurity over sex that makes us equate any touching with a "gateway" to sex. We are so insecure about it that we cannot see any way to be physical with each other without being sexual. Less repressed cultures don't equate the two. Does anyone really only ever hug or kiss someone they intend to sleep with? To suggest that there is no valid human contact that isn't sexual is just plain absurd.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,159

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    It takes a twisted mind to not only fear sex this much, but to fear all contact between people. It's really only our American insecurity over sex that makes us equate any touching with a "gateway" to sex. We are so insecure about it that we cannot see any way to be physical with each other without being sexual. Less repressed cultures don't equate the two. Does anyone really only ever hug or kiss someone they intend to sleep with? To suggest that there is no valid human contact that isn't sexual is just plain absurd.

    You have a point. Over the last four decades I've seen people become a LOT more paranoid about their children based on media frenzy over child abuse, and also a LOT more sexualized and polarized about sex and related issues.

    I come from a touchy-feely family. Beware if you show up at a family gathering as someone's guest, you will almost certainly be hugged and possibly kissed. Even the men hug each other, despite that being out of fashion these days... I hug my son every day, sometimes I kiss him on the head. NONE of this touchy-feely stuff in my family is the least bit sexual, but there are people who think it is wrong anyway. We ignore those people.

    However, a careful reading of the available info reveals the the governor was actually mainly trying to prevent teacher endorsement of things like oral and anal and manual sex. The whole hugging and kissing thing was mainly based off something a comedian said in a parody.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #49
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    You have a point. Over the last four decades I've seen people become a LOT more paranoid about their children based on media frenzy over child abuse, and also a LOT more sexualized and polarized about sex and related issues.

    I come from a touchy-feely family. Beware if you show up at a family gathering as someone's guest, you will almost certainly be hugged and possibly kissed. Even the men hug each other, despite that being out of fashion these days... I hug my son every day, sometimes I kiss him on the head. NONE of this touchy-feely stuff in my family is the least bit sexual, but there are people who think it is wrong anyway. We ignore those people.

    However, a careful reading of the available info reveals the the governor was actually mainly trying to prevent teacher endorsement of things like oral and anal and manual sex.
    The whole hugging and kissing thing was mainly based off something a comedian said in a parody.
    And I'd still say that is too far. All of those things are perfectly valid sexual acts, and they need to be discussed in sex ed.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  10. #50
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And I'd still say that is too far. All of those things are perfectly valid sexual acts, and they need to be discussed in sex ed.
    I am willing to be the Manual may disagree with you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •