View Poll Results: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The station is where the tunnel begins baby!

    1 10.00%
  • no, somehow people to manage to have self control despite what this idiot thinks

    5 50.00%
  • I am booking my next vacation to this auspicious landmark!

    1 10.00%
  • What the hell is wrong with these people?

    4 40.00%
  • Kissing and hugging are of the devil!

    1 10.00%
  • mmmm, satan?! /church lady

    1 10.00%
  • I fully agree with this guy, I never kiss or hug before marraige

    1 10.00%
  • I fully support this bill and or cause

    0 0%
  • How many entrances does groin central station have?

    2 20.00%
  • Is this station a coed station?

    2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

  1. #31
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    The Governor of Tennesee thinks it is. Remind me to never ride on a train with this guy.

    U.S. News - New Tennessee law aims to curb teaching 'gateway sexual activity'
    Please tell me this is a joke. Gateway sexual activity? So if I give my mother, or sister a hug before I get on a plane, will I also be charged with attempted incest?
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  2. #32
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    They need to be taught how to have sex safely, which they don't know. Which includes talking about things like condoms, birth control, all forms of sex such as vaginal, oral, and anal. Also same sex sex needs to be discussed as well. Abstinence needs to be taught as well, but abstinence only education does not work, and equates to sweeping the problem under the rug.
    They need to be taught how their body works!! I have heard some stuff that comes out of a teenager's mouth about birth control and the functionality of genitals and what not that is just horrifyingly stupid.

  3. #33
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    They need to be taught how to have sex safely, which they don't know. Which includes talking about things like condoms, birth control, all forms of sex such as vaginal, oral, and anal. Also same sex sex needs to be discussed as well. Abstinence needs to be taught as well, but abstinence only education does not work, and equates to sweeping the problem under the rug.
    I agree that abstinence only education doesn't work, but it should be emphasized.


  4. #34
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiate View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke. Gateway sexual activity? So if I give my mother, or sister a hug before I get on a plane, will I also be charged with attempted incest?
    No. That's not what the article is about.


  5. #35
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I agree that abstinence only education doesn't work, but it should be emphasized.
    And I don't necessarily disagree with that, just don't de-emphasize the ways you can have safe sex, or put a negative connotation on them. Because if you do that, it's not going to stop the kids from having sex, it's going to stop them from practicing safe sex.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #36
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Or they could just send the daughter away for nine months and then have them mysteriously come back with a new unexplained cousin or something.

  7. #37
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    No. That's not what the article is about.
    I know that, but ridiculous measures require ridiculous response. I can't even fathom how he expects to enforce the proposed fines for this without getting kicked in the ass by the Supreme Court.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  8. #38
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiate View Post
    I know that, but ridiculous measures require ridiculous response. I can't even fathom how he expects to enforce the proposed fines for this without getting kicked in the ass by the Supreme Court.
    I don't see how this would be unconstitutional ...

  9. #39
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And I don't necessarily disagree with that, just don't de-emphasize the ways you can have safe sex, or put a negative connotation on them. Because if you do that, it's not going to stop the kids from having sex, it's going to stop them from practicing safe sex.
    Kids are going to have unsafe sex no matter what the sex education teacher says. They have the judgement of a celery stalk. The only thing we can do is teach them how to do it safely and hope they actually THINK before jumping in and pretending they're invincible.


  10. #40
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are kissing and hugging the last stop before groin central station?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Kids are going to have unsafe sex no matter what the sex education teacher says. They have the judgement of a celery stalk. The only thing we can do is teach them how to do it safely and hope they actually THINK before jumping in and pretending they're invincible.
    And that is my whole point so I don't know what we're arguing about?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •