pro choice on just about everything
1) I believe if you don't like abortions don't have one-its your choice
2) if you don't like gay marriages=don't marry someone of the same sex
3) if you don't like transgendered people don't have an addadictome or go from guy to girl
4) if you don't believe in inheritances-don't leave your children any money
5) If you think people should pay more taxes-than pay more yourself
6) if you don't like guns, don't buy one
7) If you don't believe in God, don't attend worship services
I am pro choice across the board
I am pro-choice. When it comes to personhood the only thing I give a damn about is if the organism has a mind. Be it an embryo, a baby born without a brain, a brain-dead adult, or a corpse, if there is no mind then it is just a meat sack. Sorry if that comes across as blunt, but we can argue the semantics and legal definitions of "human life", "human being", or "person" but I don't give a damn about definitions. If it doesn't have a mind, if it isn't sentient, then it has as much claim to rights as a rock has.
Late term abortions are another story as a fully formed fetus has a developed brain and even dreams. It has a mind. In those cases I only believe abortion should be legal in cases where the mother's life is in danger. It's triage. And fortunately, it is rare.