View Poll Results: Are you pro life or pro choice

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Life

    22 31.88%
  • Pro Choice

    47 68.12%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 184

Thread: Are you pro life or pro choice

  1. #171
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,300

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Everyone is left wing to him.

    Considering he sits to the right of Atilla the Hun...

  2. #172
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Considering he sits to the right of Atilla the Hun...
    He's so far right of Atilla the Hun, he can't see him with a telescope.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  3. #173
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    First of all...you don't know me nor can you appropriately classify my political philosophical lean. So calling me "your left wing friend" is is incorrect on two fronts.

    Secondly, differetDEM made the claim that abortion is nothing more than a means to control population. That is not true and can't be proven.

    Lastly, it is a physical impossibility for the number of abortions annually to significantly effect the increase in our population. Ever read the census reports that are gathered and published every 10 years? In case you haven't noticed, not only is the US population growing at a rapid rate, but even more so for the world population.
    I can't believe you, so its ok to kill all those babies for nothing because it does not affect the population in the U.S.............How ****ing sick is that???????????
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #174
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,528

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Originally Posted by Removable Mind
    First of all...you don't know me nor can you appropriately classify my political philosophical lean. So calling me "your left wing friend" is is incorrect on two fronts.

    Secondly, differetDEM made the claim that abortion is nothing more than a means to control population. That is not true and can't be proven.

    Lastly, it is a physical impossibility for the number of abortions annually to significantly effect the increase in our population. Ever read the census reports that are gathered and published every 10 years? In case you haven't noticed, not only is the US population growing at a rapid rate, but even more so for the world population.
    Quote Originally Posted by NP
    I can't believe you, so its ok to kill all those babies for nothing because it does not affect the population in the U.S.............How ****ing sick is that???????????
    I cant believe that you cant accept and live with facts and resort to emotionalism!

  5. #175
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    I cant believe that you cant accept and live with facts and resort to emotionalism!
    For some people, that's all they're capable of. They just don't function rationally. They don't really care if it's true or not, so long as it makes them feel good.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #176
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Our government has deemed that fetuses are property of the woman, thus subject to the right to choose. I don't agree with it personally, but I have no desire to force my own beliefs on those who do not agree.
    And our government once deemed that involuntarily imported Africans were the property of the landowner as much as any other beast of burden. In such a situation, the notion of just "not agreeing with it personally" strikes me as well, not good enough. At least, not if you claim to support, at all, the notions of liberty or equality.



    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post


    Why does religious bigots believe they have the right to control women?
    Why do leftwing bigots always get their socialism argument tangled up in their abortion argument?

    Why do leftwing bigots fail to understand that one does not require religion to favor equality and human rights, and thus, oppose abortion?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Abortion should be safe, legal, and absolutely unnecessary.
    Good news. It already is unnecessary.

    Disagreed about the appropriateness of legally permitting human rights abuses, though. Also, disagreed about caring about the well-being of the perpetrators of human rights abuses.
    Last edited by JayDubya; 05-13-12 at 09:02 PM.

  7. #177
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    For some people, that's all they're capable of. They just don't function rationally. They don't really care if it's true or not, so long as it makes them feel good.
    If you don't believe that 54,000,000 abortions have taken place since 1973 then you my left wing friend are in a total state of denial.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #178
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If you don't believe that 54,000,000 abortions have taken place since 1973 then you my left wing friend are in a total state of denial.
    Sure I believe it, it's a demonstrable fact. I just don't give a damn. Go whine about that for a while.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  9. #179
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If you don't believe that 54,000,000 abortions have taken place since 1973 then you my left wing friend are in a total state of denial.
    How many illegal abortions took place BEFORE 1973 and how many women died in some dark alley or at the hands of a hack "doctor?" Do you have stock in a company that manufacture coat hangers? Making abortion illegal will not stop abortions... it would only make it an underground economy threatening women's health.


  10. #180
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Hold on, I think the notion of folks so utterly vile they'd hire someone to kill their own offspring dying of self-inflicted wounds requires musical accompaniment:


Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •