View Poll Results: Are you pro life or pro choice

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Life

    22 31.88%
  • Pro Choice

    47 68.12%
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 184

Thread: Are you pro life or pro choice

  1. #161
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    For once in your life take a stand Lizzie.........Protect those who can't protect theirselves.......
    If a woman isn't willing to protect the baby growing inside of her, then that baby is already at a huge disadvantage. I'm sorry NP- but you're just not going to turn me into a cause-head. I do not take on the personal responsibility of others for doing what is legal in our society. You won't guilt me into taking up someone else's cause any more than someone with a liberal cause will guilt me into taking up theirs. I live by a creed of personal responsibility.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  2. #162
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Yup, it's a great big conspiracy.

    Seriously though, got any proof of this population control plot and nefarious background?

    Abortion, as we're discussing it here, is something the women does of her own free will. 99 time out of 100, her reasons for doing so don't extend too far outside of herself and her immediate loved ones.

    I am not even sure what you're talking about.
    You do the math, like I have said there have been 54,000,000 abortions since 1973........How many do you think were when the mothers life was endangered........10% that would be 5,400,000.......Lets ad a million for rape and incest.....that is roughly 6,000...........that means 48,000,000 babies were butchered in the womb for nothing...........How horrific is that........

    People on the left want to spare the lives of vicious murderers and rapists but have no compassion for a baby in the womb who has committed no crime........How crazy is that......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #163
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    If a woman isn't willing to protect the baby growing inside of her, then that baby is already at a huge disadvantage. I'm sorry NP- but you're just not going to turn me into a cause-head. I do not take on the personal responsibility of others for doing what is legal in our society. You won't guilt me into taking up someone else's cause any more than someone with a liberal cause will guilt me into taking up theirs. I live by a creed of personal responsibility.
    I am sorry but it is the responsibility of every person in this country to stop the butchering of unborn infants.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #164
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You do the math, like I have said there have been 54,000,000 abortions since 1973........How many do you think were when the mothers life was endangered........10% that would be 5,400,000.......Lets ad a million for rape and incest.....that is roughly 6,000...........that means 48,000,000 babies were butchered in the womb for nothing...........How horrific is that........

    People on the left want to spare the lives of vicious murderers and rapists but have no compassion for a baby in the womb who has committed no crime........How crazy is that......
    Ice cold man. Ice cold gangstas...


  5. #165
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sorry but it is the responsibility of every person in this country to stop the butchering of unborn infants.....
    No, it is not. If a woman gets pregnant out of her own stupidity or negligence, the she is the one who must bear the burden of her own mistakes. You will not budge me on this point. Try as you may, I am firmly planted in my position. Guilt won't work, emotional manipuation won't work, shame won't work. I live my life according to my personal moral code, and I am perfectly secure with it.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  6. #166
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice



    Bro-Choice - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 04/11/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

    Why does religious bigots believe they have the right to control women?


  7. #167
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    No, it is not. If a woman gets pregnant out of her own stupidity or negligence, the she is the one who must bear the burden of her own mistakes. You will not budge me on this point. Try as you may, I am firmly planted in my position. Guilt won't work, emotional manipuation won't work, shame won't work. I live my life according to my personal moral code, and I am perfectly secure with it.
    If it didn't effect the butcher of another human being I would agree with you
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #168
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,873
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Abortion should be safe, legal, and absolutely unnecessary.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  9. #169
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,489

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How many abortions is ok with you my left wing friend? There have been 54,000,000 since 1973....How many is to many? 60,000,00, 100,000,000. 200,000,000.........The whole population of the U.S. WHEN IS IT TO MANY???????

    Seriously, can you answer that?
    First of all...you don't know me nor can you appropriately classify my political philosophical lean. So calling me "your left wing friend" is is incorrect on two fronts.

    Secondly, differetDEM made the claim that abortion is nothing more than a means to control population. That is not true and can't be proven.

    Lastly, it is a physical impossibility for the number of abortions annually to significantly effect the increase in our population. Ever read the census reports that are gathered and published every 10 years? In case you haven't noticed, not only is the US population growing at a rapid rate, but even more so for the world population.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    First of all...you don't know me nor can you appropriately classify my political philosophical lean. So calling me "your left wing friend" is is incorrect on two fronts.
    Everyone is left wing to him. It's pretty inconceivable that anyone could possibly be farther right wing than he is. Don't take it personally.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •