View Poll Results: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    78 75.73%
  • No

    25 24.27%
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 303

Thread: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

  1. #251
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    How'd you manage to pull that off with such a piss poor investment adviser?



    I don't take big gambles, actually one of my Son-in-laws is my financial advisor........I might fire him soon.......(just kidding he has made me a lot of money in th nineties)
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #252
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Why is it Liberal blame GWB when the economy is bad but don't blame Hussein Obama when its worse?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #253
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why is it Liberal blame GWB when the economy is bad but don't blame Hussein Obama when its worse?
    When will you realise that wasn't the question you posed in your OP?

  4. #254
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Redress at least 50% of the Liberals in DP are ashamed to be identified as such. They call themselves private, other, Independent, moderate, etc when they are really Liberals........They try and hide it but their posts give them away. Sadly there are even a couple who claim to be Conservative who are closet Libs. That is why the polls are not closer in DP......
    And now you are making **** up again NP. You think some of our most conservative posters are left wing because they might disagree with you on a single issue, and do so based on conservative, small government philosophy.

    Now you stated that this poll result was different from poll results out in the real world. To judge that we need to see the poll results you are referring to, so please link them. If you don't, then based on your history we have to assume you just made that **** up too.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #255
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    I am much MUCH better off today than I was three years ago. Praise be to the 4th moon of Endor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  6. #256
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Redress at least 50% of the Liberals in DP are ashamed to be identified as such. They call themselves private, other, Independent, moderate, etc when they are really Liberals........They try and hide it but their posts give them away. Sadly there are even a couple who claim to be Conservative who are closet Libs. That is why the polls are not closer in DP......
    Just like the Republicans who won't identify themselves.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #257
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And now you are making **** up again NP. You think some of our most conservative posters are left wing because they might disagree with you on a single issue, and do so based on conservative, small government philosophy.

    Now you stated that this poll result was different from poll results out in the real world. To judge that we need to see the poll results you are referring to, so please link them. If you don't, then based on your history we have to assume you just made that **** up too.

    It goes both ways... though he can't see it. I am a conservative that has listed myself as Independent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #258
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It goes both ways... though he can't see it. I am a conservative that has listed myself as Independent.
    You are NP's let wing friend though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #259
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    I don't suppose that SiL explained to NP that E-Vile Clinton was President when he made all that money?

    Perhaps the SiL could explain to NP that NO President could clean-up the mess the financial markets had made of our economy. I would recommend NP read, 'The Crisis of Capitalist Democracy' by Richard A. Posner, but man it is tough sledding.

    Bottomline, once the faith in the mortgage securities put up for the daily loans made by the bigger Hedge Funds and Shadow Banks was questioned, the entire system siezed up and as banks scrambled to beef up their other than mortgages equity, no new money was going into the credit system for small to medium businesses to operate.

    No President could make much of a difference in the collapsing economy, massive amounts of untainted, ie not connected to the mortgage securities, money was the only hope, but many banks needed to cover their ass-ets too. Only time and a truthful assessment of the mortgages could open the credit flow enough to fund businesses.

    But some seem to think the massive US economy can respond to instantly to.... I guess magic. A huge series of billions in now seen as grave miscalculations by a very unregulated system didn't happen in 3 years and damn sure isn't going to be fixed in 3 years.

  10. #260
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you better off today then you were 3 years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    When will you realise that wasn't the question you posed in your OP?
    Its definitely related my left wing friends because your cronnies say Husseing Obama has no blame for anything that has gone wrong in his time as president so quit tap dancing and answer the question.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •