View Poll Results: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 19.40%
  • No

    54 80.60%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 97

Thread: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

  1. #61
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Then NEIL BUSH for president it is.... It definitely has a ring to it.
    Neil's turn comes after Jeb serves his two terms in the White House.

  2. #62
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You hear alot of things which have little bearing in reality.

    well tell us what has Chelsea done that remotely qualifies her for president

    Never mind-you thought Obama was qualified to be president

  3. #63
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Wouldn't matter if I voted for Jebb; he would just steal the election .
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  4. #64
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    Wouldn't matter if I voted for Jebb; he would just steal the election .
    Why, is Bugsy Daily his campaign manager?

  5. #65
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Why, is Bugsy Daily his campaign manager?
    lol, I hope you are just being humorous here. If you say that he had nothing to do with Bush's election then I would call lies!

    Knowing that politicians are generally corrupt and electing a politician is different from knowing that an individual politician is corrupt and electing that politician. So no, I would never elect Jeb Bush.

    (BTW, I guess I'm not "wise" enough to understand your humor here TurtleDude, feel free to educate via a link. Googleing a name in which I have no reference to what era or naming, etc etc, provides no fruit via google.)
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  6. #66
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jryan View Post
    lol, I hope you are just being humorous here. If you say that he had nothing to do with Bush's election then I would call lies!

    Knowing that politicians are generally corrupt and electing a politician is different from knowing that an individual politician is corrupt and electing that politician. So no, I would never elect Jeb Bush.

    (BTW, I guess I'm not "wise" enough to understand your humor here TurtleDude, feel free to educate via a link. Googleing a name in which I have no reference to what era or naming, etc etc, provides no fruit via google.)
    do you have any proof that Jeb tried to steal the election for his brother

    what we do know is that the dems tried to change the contest period thus compressing the protest period implicating the safe harbor provision. We also know that 7 dem judges all ruled for Bush and the SCOFLA(w) overruled all 7 courts and THEIR FINDINGS OF FACT (unheard of)

    we know that three major networks with three anchors who all publicly admitted they voted for gore (as did 88% of those in the MSM covering the election) all called Florida for GORE before the panhandle polls closed costing Bush thousands of votes in that very Republican areas and it cost him tons of votes in Central, Mountain and Pacific time polls since everyone claimed that once Bush "lost" florida it was over

    we also know that dems tried to change the voting standards in florida in contravention to the existing rules

    and the dems wanted to use different standards in different counties or precincts.

  7. #67
    Guru
    Jryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 09:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you have any proof that Jeb tried to steal the election for his brother

    what we do know is that the dems tried to change the contest period thus compressing the protest period implicating the safe harbor provision. We also know that 7 dem judges all ruled for Bush and the SCOFLA(w) overruled all 7 courts and THEIR FINDINGS OF FACT (unheard of)

    we know that three major networks with three anchors who all publicly admitted they voted for gore (as did 88% of those in the MSM covering the election) all called Florida for GORE before the panhandle polls closed costing Bush thousands of votes in that very Republican areas and it cost him tons of votes in Central, Mountain and Pacific time polls since everyone claimed that once Bush "lost" florida it was over

    we also know that dems tried to change the voting standards in florida in contravention to the existing rules

    and the dems wanted to use different standards in different counties or precincts.
    I'll just go out on a limb and say that this is like the Zimmerman case, we won't have all of the facts. I could come back with a rebuttal with evidence of him manipulating the poles, the machines (new) didn't work, etc etc... The point is, if someone has something like this on their record, A) They wont have a shot at an election because us liberals will throw it in their face and B) That election will be their political end to a career. I hate to say it but whether he did or didn't do the alleged things, we will never know, but the shadow of a doubt has been cast.

    I say, yeah, he could have some awesome ideas, but he wouldn't make a good nominee because of the aforementioned.

    EDIT: Now, as a VP candidate he wouldn't be in the spot light, I could dig that.
    Last edited by Jryan; 04-22-12 at 10:11 PM.
    I'm coming to see that no matter what law we regulate, be it the stand your ground act, there is never an objective morally right answer to any morale question; in fact, since there are multiple objectively right answers to every moral question that leaves us with a lot of grey area and a lot of black area (not in the racial since).
    -Jryan

  8. #68
    Professor
    Luna Tick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Last Seen
    04-05-13 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    There was no "F No!" option.

  9. #69
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by luna tick View Post
    there was no "f no!" option.
    oh the drama

  10. #70
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,797

    Re: Would you vote for Jeb Bush for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't want to crucify Jeb on the cross of being a Bush, but based soley on the other too Bushes, probably not.

    I am willing to give him a chance to convince me otherwise, however.
    I think the funny thing is, Jeb Bush says he's not even a conservative anymore! Why are the so-called conservatives rallying around someone who wants nothing to do with their side?

    Based solely on his statements over the past couple of years, I would never vote for him, regardless of who his family is. He just doesn't support the things I think ought to be supported and he certainly doesn't talk traditional, pre-neo-con conservatism.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •