View Poll Results: Are all black men brainwashed?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 8.33%
  • No

    51 85.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 582

Thread: Are all black men brainwashed? (Read Warning: post #540)

  1. #571
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    If you know me, you know I use qualifiers on every statement I make. You don't need to chime in, correcting me as though I haven't the capacity to include some whites et al, either; you can assume I meant your statement as well.
    #1 I was not correcting you.
    #2 I don't care what you use I was just reiterating your point from a different perspective.
    #3 In all honesty I don't know you from Adam.

    Lighten up man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #572
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    #1 I was not correcting you.
    #2 I don't care what you use I was just reiterating your point from a different perspective.
    #3 In all honesty I don't know you from Adam.

    Lighten up man.
    Your different perspective is always incorporated into my belief system.

    If you would like to chime in, don't stop at just white folk, but also Hispanics, the mentally handicapped, the illiterate, and so forth. That way you can show me every single kind of person I must have forgotten to take into consideration.

  3. #573
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Your different perspective is always incorporated into my belief system.

    If you would like to chime in, don't stop at just white folk, but also Hispanics, the mentally handicapped, the illiterate, and so forth. That way you can show me every single kind of person I must have forgotten to take into consideration.
    Man you have some serious perception issues. I was not correcting you, end of story.

    It has nothing to do with "your belief system."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #574
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Man you have some serious perception issues. I was not correcting you, end of story.

    It has nothing to do with "your belief system."
    If you weren't correcting me, then why would you add additional data to support my original statement? Perhaps you thought I forgot that some other people can be/are brainwashed?

  5. #575
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    If you weren't correcting me, then why would you add additional data to support my original statement? Perhaps you thought I forgot that some other people can be brainwashed?
    Oh my God, dude the thread is not about you, my comment was not about you. Move on, Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #576
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,586
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Oh my God, dude the thread is not about you, my comment was not about you. Move on, Jesus.


    . .

  7. #577
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I am not a racist, Nonpareil. TPD posted this thread to put a target on my back. To subject me to ridicule and sanction. I can't even remember the thread to go back and pull my comments in context and, frankly, I don't care to. So every once in a while I stop in this one and defend myself from the consequences of a poster whose mission appears to be a little gnat on my ass.

    If posters on this board think I'm a racist, so be it. Ya'll want to make me the subject of a bashing thread? Ya'll want to club me over the head for my opinions? Take my comments out of context? Pile on? Okay. Have fun.
    MaggieD is not a racist nor has ever posted a message in any manner even suggesting otherwise. Rather, she appears not willing to walk on egg shells to be politically-left-correct. Her message was 100% legitimate and a legit question. She also is one of the few members who actually thinks thru issues, looks at facts (or lack of them) and will let facts as she sees them lead to conclusions - meaning her opinions can change as new facts become known or assertions are disproven.

    This thread would make more sense in the basement because of targeting a specific member rather than on a specific member. MaggieD raised a valid topic.

  8. #578
    Black Is Smart
    Van Basten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The New New Frontier
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    No, and it's a stupid question all together.
    "We have more responsibility than power, I think. The newspaper can create great controversies, stir up arguments within the community or discussion, can throw light on injustices....just as it can do the opposite. It can hide things and be a great power for evil." -- Rupert Murdoch, 1968

  9. #579
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
    No, and it's a stupid question all together.
    Why is it stupid?
    Do you care not to have a discussion on "group think"?

    Or are you turned off from the discussion because you think the term "brainwashed" is harsh and thus you get offended before you start?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #580
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why is it stupid?
    Do you care not to have a discussion on "group think"?

    Or are you turned off from the discussion because you think the term "brainwashed" is harsh and thus you get offended before you start?
    Caine I most always agree with you brother....but it is a ridiculous question....its like asking if all white men have less than 3 inchs...and I personally know thats not true...<grin>

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •