View Poll Results: Are all black men brainwashed?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 8.33%
  • No

    51 85.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 582

Thread: Are all black men brainwashed? (Read Warning: post #540)

  1. #191
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, what color your skin or what set of genitalia doesn't matter to republicans, as long as the skin is white and you has a dick.
    logic. you don't has it.


    if that were the case, we'd have affirmative action for white men. conservatives wouldn't love alan west. they wouldn't rush to defend sarah palin. anne coulter would sell no books. marco rubio wouldn't be bombarded by constant begging to run as VP. so on and so forth ad infinitum...

    protestations that "well that's what they secretly think" nonwithstanding.
    Last edited by cpwill; 04-05-12 at 11:00 PM.

  2. #192
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    OMG. I looked that up...couldn't find a "reliable" source for it. That's awful.
    Lyndon B. Johnson | Leftist Racism Watch

    Amazon.com: Inside the White House (9780671879198): Ronald Kessler: Books
    Last edited by American; 04-05-12 at 11:00 PM.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #193
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    logic. you don't has it.


    if that were the case, we'd have affirmative action for white men. conservatives wouldn't love alan west. they wouldn't rush to defend sarah palin. anne coulter would sell no books. marco rubio wouldn't be bombarded by constant begging to run as VP. so on and so forth ad infinitum...

    protestations that "well that's what they secretly think" nonwithstanding.
    See, this is why conservatives never understand why they drive away blacks and women. Let me explain: blacks are proportionally far more likely to, for whatever reason, be low income. Republican budget plan calls for changing tax brackets making the top end pay much less, but to offset this wants to cut unspecified tax loopholes. Now we all know that some of those loopholes and deductions will be ones that low income people use too. Therefore the republicans want to cut taxes for the mostly rich white guys, while raising taxes on the poorer people, who are, guess what, much more likely to be black. But it is brainwashing for blacks to vote democrat...

    Then you have republic ans passing bills requiring women to get objects shoved up their vagina to exercise their constitutional rights. Man, can't imagine why women would not rush to vote republican...

    And that is the crux. Without identifying gender or race, republican policy still is aimed at to benefit those who are, mostly, white, and mostly male.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #194
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... best non dick related come back I've ever heard.
    I had to get a hoodie reference in now before the short-attention-span having mother ****ers in this country move on to the next issue they are going to care about whole-heartedly until they completely forget about it almost immediately.

    Remember that white slut that Limbaugh made fun of? Yeah, nobody else does either.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #195
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I had to get a hoodie reference in now before the short-attention-span having mother ****ers in this country move on to the next issue they are going to care about whole-heartedly until they completely forget about it almost immediately.

    Remember that white slut that Limbaugh made fun of? Yeah, nobody else does either.
    I wonder why she doesn't vote republican?

    See, I brought her in and on topic!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Yeah, but then Johnson (who had himself fillibustered anti-lynching laws in the Senate) pushed it through over some in his party's objections and signed it into law. The reason he gave at the time was "I'll have them n**ggers voting Democrat for 200 years".

    Classy guy, was LBJ.
    So far Johnson was right class or not.

  7. #197
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    See, this is why conservatives never understand why they drive away blacks and women. Let me explain: blacks are proportionally far more likely to, for whatever reason, be low income. Republican budget plan calls for changing tax brackets making the top end pay much less, but to offset this wants to cut unspecified tax loopholes. Now we all know that some of those loopholes and deductions will be ones that low income people use too. Therefore the republicans want to cut taxes for the mostly rich white guys, while raising taxes on the poorer people, who are, guess what, much more likely to be black. But it is brainwashing for blacks to vote democrat...
    hey, lookit that!



    a strawman!

    followed by basis supposition and factually incorrect premises!


    and yet... that makes it not at all distinct from the rest of the liberal arguments on this thread.....

  8. #198
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wonder why she doesn't vote republican?
    because she is a left-wing activist?

  9. #199
    Sage
    Enola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-30-16 @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,326
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Since when does someone have to have a "source" to have an opinion??

  10. #200
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wonder why she doesn't vote republican?

    See, I brought her in and on topic!
    Actually, I brought her in and it was tangentially on topic because I also demonstrated how I can get away with calling her a slut while Limbaugh couldn't (which relates back to my racial humor post, which goes back to the victim mentality ****, which gets back to the brainwashing business and so on and so forth).
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •