View Poll Results: Are all black men brainwashed?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 8.33%
  • No

    51 85.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 582

Thread: Are all black men brainwashed? (Read Warning: post #540)

  1. #171
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,037

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Your implication is GOP policies are anti black, care to name a few?
    *cough* Southern Strategy *cough*
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... 2/3 white males vote Republican. Would you say they are brain washed? Or do you have an imaginary line you drew in the sand?
    White males vote 60% Republican as a rule, the simple math here is that's only 10% above a 50-50 split whereas blacks vote 90% Democrat, that's only 10% from 100%. See the difference?

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    01-05-17 @ 02:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,479

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    White males vote 60% Republican as a rule, the simple math here is that's only 10% above a 50-50 split whereas blacks vote 90% Democrat, that's only 10% from 100%. See the difference?
    well ... physicians and educated people are more likely to be liberal or progressive. I think the poll was a general question and not just political. Certainly a party that had a strong foundation of supporting civil rights would appeal to those of color yet each person has unique pov.

    Black men are no more likely to be "brainwashed" then white men.

    Again, imho the most indoctrinated groups are those that get most of their information from corporate infotainment,

  4. #174
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Your implication is GOP policies are anti black, care to name a few?
    That wasn't my implication.

    My implication is that the GOP have little to no policies enticing minorities or women to vote for them. Most conservatives are even against the legal definition of hate crime, affirmative action, and do little to nothing to improve education standards and equipment in nearly every school district just to name a few things.

  5. #175
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    *cough* Southern Strategy *cough*
    And that too... they aren't helping themselves with the growing Latin voter bloc right now either. Women are moving more left too.

  6. #176
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    My implication is that the GOP have little to no policies enticing minorities or women to vote for them.
    That is correct. Conservatives tend to believe that it doesn't matter what color your skin is or what set of genitalia you boast. Our policies are therefore not designed to demonstrate favoritism or pander towards either.

    Most conservatives are even against the legal definition of hate crime
    because that is criminalizing thought.

    affirmative action
    because it is racist.

    and do little to nothing to improve education standards and equipment in nearly every school district
    this is an absolute fail - conservatives are the ones coming up with educational reform these days.
    Last edited by cpwill; 04-05-12 at 10:32 PM.

  7. #177
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    That is correct. Conservatives tend to believe that it doesn't matter what color your skin is or what set of genitalia you boast. Our policies are therefore not designed to demonstrate favoritism towards either.



    because that is criminalizing thought.



    because it is racist.



    this is an absolute fail - conservatives are the ones coming up with educational reform these days.
    Your first point made me LOL. The GOP isn't color blind. Rush Limbaugh definitely isn't color blind, and pundits often complain how 90% plus vote for the Democrats all the time. You know how many Conservatives I heard say that the only reason Obama won was the color of his skin? Who were the Conservatives telling McCain to pick a minority and not go with the white boring guy thing? lol

    The GOP has taken a lot of money away from schools in need of though No Child Left Behind.

    The fact is, minorities have special values and needs. If you want women to vote for you, you actually have to recognize that women have vaginas and women are concerned about birth control, hpv vaccinations, etc. Latin people have a unique culture and history, and they are going to want to hear about immigration policies the rest of don't value as much. Acknowledging people are different isn't racist.

  8. #178
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Please understand, I was in no way degrading black people...instead, merely pointing out something I found intersting.

    This whole racism thing is gettng quite stupid....
    Actually there is a correlation, but it seems to be... Well here:

    Aim
    The aim of this paper was to investigate associations between testosterone and different levels of intelligence in young prepubertal children of both sexes.

    Methods
    Two hundred and eighty four prepubertal children of both sexes between 6 and 9 years of age provided saliva samples. Of these, 107 were intellectually gifted (IQ above 130), 100 children of average intelligence—randomly chosen from general population (IQ between 70 and 130), and 77 children mentally challenged (IQ less than 70).

    Results
    Our results have revealed the differences in salivary testosterone levels in boys grouped according to IQ, intellectually gifted and mentally challenged boys having lower salivary testosterone levels than their peers characterized by average intelligence proposing the common biological characteristic of minority IQ groups on both ends of the Gauss curve. In girls, no differences in salivary testosterone levels were found among IQ groups.

    Conclusions
    Our findings are the first that present the relationship between testosterone and the broad range of general IQ in childhood. The boys of average intelligence had significantly higher testosterone levels than both mentally challenged and intellectually gifted boys, with the latter two groups showing no significant difference between each other. The functional implications of the brain-cognition interactions remain to be fully explored with regard to the internal milieu influencing neural substrate.
    - ScienceDirect.com - Neuropsychologia - Intelligence and salivary testosterone levels in prepubertal children

    It would seem higher levels make you average while lower levels make you gifted or retarded. So in the end it is probably hit or miss and has little to do with race.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 04-05-12 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #179
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    ah. so conservatives are racist because you know that they secretly are, and women have vaginas which require healthcare, while men have penises, which don't. got it.

    "special values and needs". what utter bunk. the standard is equality before the law.

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    well ... physicians and educated people are more likely to be liberal or progressive. I think the poll was a general question and not just political. Certainly a party that had a strong foundation of supporting civil rights would appeal to those of color yet each person has unique pov.

    Black men are no more likely to be "brainwashed" then white men.

    Again, imho the most indoctrinated groups are those that get most of their information from corporate infotainment,
    Certainly a party that had a strong foundation of supporting civil rights would appeal to those of color
    Sorry but the Democrats filibustered the civil right act.

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •