View Poll Results: Are all black men brainwashed?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 8.33%
  • No

    51 85.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 582

Thread: Are all black men brainwashed? (Read Warning: post #540)

  1. #111
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    A popular one actually is "Reagan gave us crack to keep us down."
    "God made me black so that nobody would ever notice my great tan."

    Or maybe I just imagined that one.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #112
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MI and AZ
    Last Seen
    03-15-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,581

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Well actually he did say that racism was typical of white people.
    Oh gosh, the Reverend is a brainwashed Evangelical.

  3. #113
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I posted his explanation of the comment, he made the comment and gave the context. If you have ANYTHING to make your case or to counter mine, POST IT.

    where? I missed it.


    You won't because backing a point is not what you do.

    i'm on the tapatalk, if i thought you and your ilk would be objective i'd try. But nah, you like redress instead prefer to hurl insults so why would I bother?


    Again 2 people posted the radio interview, is the line in the speech that much harder to find or is there another reason it's being ommited?
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 04-05-12 at 05:48 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #114
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396
    Quote Originally Posted by OhIsee.Then View Post
    Oh gosh, the Reverend is a brainwashed Evangelical.


    /facepalm


    ....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #115
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The "I can't get a job because the white man is keepin' me down" argument immediately comes to mind as a comparable victim mentality argument sometimes ehard form black people.
    and you don't think that one of these two victim mentalities is relatively inconsequential compared to the other?

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    People vote their interests.

  7. #117
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    where? I missed it.





    i'm on the tapatalk, if i thought you and your ilk would be objective i'd try. But nah, you like redress instead prefer to hurl insults so why would I bother?


    Again 2 people posted the radio interview, is the line in the speech that much harder to find or is there abother reason it's being ommited?
    Ah, now I have to prove your point by finding your evidence.....while you skip over what I already posted.

    And to add, your excuse is that you are occupied with other things that limit your ability to prove your point.

    Well done, shift the burden with excuses.

    edit: You did read my posting of the explanation..because you quoted my comment associated with it.
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 04-05-12 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #118
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I'm actually talking about the victim mentality, which is a separate issue from the sense of entitlement.

    Think about things like the so-called "War on Christmas" and the "But black comedians can tell those jokes, why can't I?" type of complaint. They start from a position of perceived victimhood. In truth, white comedians can make racial jokes. Look at Daniel Tosh. It's about delivery, though.

    And the "War on Christmas" is really just a difference of opinions. But we get back to the ratings again. White outrage over issues sells the most advertising for news networks. Pundits (from both sides) make money from creating controversy, not reporting it.

    I don't blame the media for this, though. Bitching about the media is just the victim mentality at work. I blame the people. We the people who are driving this phenomenon, including myself. People would rather believe that they are victims than have to seriusly look at how they contribute to their own problems. It's perfectly natural, but it's also detrimental.
    This entire post pretty much sums up my view point on a lot of this. There is a victim mentality throughout the country. You have white people complaining that they are a victim of a "PC" society where they can't make race jokes, black people claiming that they can't get a job because of society, conservatives complaining that they're a victim of the liberal media and so on. It's just easier to blame someone else instead of yourself and that's not to say that there aren't real obstacles in our way, but that even when they're aren't or even when the obstacles may be overcome, some people choose to blame others rather than work to get over them. Rather than be respectful, some would rather blame political correctness for the poor reception of their words. Rather than work hard, some would rather blame society for their unemployment.

    And all of these behaviors are learned. And while I still think "brainwashed" is too dramatic of a term to describe that learning process, the process does exist and it is not something that is exclusive to black men. For the reason, it continues to strike me as nonsensical and prejudicial to single out black men as "brainwashed" into things like a victim complex. It's just not a rational position to take.

  9. #119
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Brainwashed meaning what exactly? And no, I don't think all people in any group are brainwashed into anything. But then again I also think it's poor form to call out another user by quoting a post they made a mistake in and arguing based on that single word mistake.
    She didn't make a mistake. She said she "almost" went back to change it, but didn't which is why I didn't quote the second post. When you "almost" do something, you're not actually doing it which I explained on the first page since she lied in the 2nd post about what she actually said.

    But if you don't like the thread, you know where to go.

  10. #120
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Ah, now I have to prove your point by finding your evidence.....while you skip over what I already posted.

    And to add, your excuse is that you are occupied with other things that limit your ability to prove your point.

    Well done, shift the burden with excuses.

    edit: You did read my posting of the explanation..because you quoted my comment associated with it.


    1. What post number?

    2. It's taking you more time to come after me for suggesting its not worth the time and effort to find the text in the speech because i am on the iphone and i know you all will ignore it, than it would for you to google it.


    Telling.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •