View Poll Results: Are all black men brainwashed?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 8.33%
  • No

    51 85.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 582

Thread: Are all black men brainwashed? (Read Warning: post #540)

  1. #101
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    See, I make jokes about Tucker's small white Irish dick. I got 7 people to like it. Tucker can't make a joke about my dick, cause well... I'm black and it's just stupid to lie about how gifted I am.
    Yeah, you might have the big black coal sausage compared to my albino inchworm, but I can wear a hoodie in Florida so there.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #102
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,177

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I'm actually talking about the victim mentality, which is a separate issue from the sense of entitlement.

    Think about things like the so-called "War on Christmas" and the "But black comedians can tell those jokes, why can't I?" type of complaint. They start from a position of perceived victimhood. In truth, white comedians can make racial jokes. Look at Daniel Tosh. It's about delivery, though.

    And the "War on Christmas" is really just a difference of opinions. But we get back to the ratings again. White outrage over issues sells the most advertising for news networks. Pundits (from both sides) make money from creating controversy, not reporting it.

    I don't blame the media for this, though. Bitching about the media is just the victim mentality at work. I blame the people. We the people who are driving this phenomenon, including myself. People would rather believe that they are victims than have to seriusly look at how they contribute to their own problems. It's perfectly natural, but it's also detrimental.
    ok let's go with this.

    white people feel they are victims because they can't tell black jokes or say the word nigger.

    in what capacity, do you think, black people feel victimized?

  3. #103
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    C'mon dude. It's not like Obama commented on the VA tragedy, or the thing in Fort Worth, or the other little incidents we have in this country every couple of week. If he said a black kid could look like his son - HE WANT'D TAH STARTA MODAFUKIN RACE RIOT YO!

    Also, if you plan on engaging in the race riots, I'm opening up a store dedicated solely to race riot equipment. We sell bats, brace knuckles, 9mms and my personal favorite: sticks. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!
    Race riots? OK. Let's destroy NASCAR.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #104
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You have not shown a represehnsible statement, you have only shown that you will happily distort his words in order to play the race card. You made a claim which you have entirely failed to back up, and now you want those who have already shown you twisted his words to do more work. Do your own work, try and prove you did not make **** up, again.


    "typical white person"

    Thise types make horrible racial epithats. And cross streets when they see a black man.....


    The race baiting was obama's but i dont expect an honest assement from you on this.

    His grandmother sounds like a bigoted prejudiced racist asshole....


    Somethin I disagree with is his view linking her to "typical white people" and found rather offensive.


    But I forgave him, i'm voting for him.


    I've backed this claim up more than once but you and the others would never listen nor admit....

    Yet, in all these years, none of you explained the statement, but gey why bother when you can hurl insults at me instead!


    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 04-05-12 at 05:33 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #105
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    ok let's go with this.

    white people feel they are victims because they can't tell black jokes or say the word nigger.

    in what capacity, do you think, black people feel victimized?
    In general terms, racial discrimination in society at large, coupled with the history of Jim Crow.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  6. #106
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396
    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Yes, I do deny that. He didn't actually say that. Even if he did think it, he wouldn't have said it. Because if he said something to that effect, there would be a huge media firestorm bigger than the one that happened and that could've been the end of his candidacy.


    Maybe you can answer as you aren't hostile over this like some of our frieds here,

    What, specifically did he mean by "typical white person" in reference to the abhorent and bigoted behavior attributed to his grandmother?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #107
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    She was using my post as an example not the only bit of info.
    That is your assumption, I asked her what her sources are, nothing has come in response.



    You make it sound like somehow you have access to information no one else does.
    Again, I asked for her sources, what SHE based HER opinion on.



    One study, so? It's evidence that a problem exists in the black community. This is not ground breaking etc. So far only what 2 people think it's brainwashing. One of them is an avowed racist, so there you go.
    And the other is HER......there you are.



    I am sorry this does not make you anything other than what she said. A person with an opinion.
    I never denied that, again, the question was what SHE was basing her opinion on that backs her claim of "brainwashing". Still, no answer.


    You got all that from her quoted out of context remark? Not trolling or anything I seriously want to know how you got the marked in red comment from "It [the race card] originates from the brainwashing that happens to every black man."
    It wasn't out of context, at all....it comes from the body of her comments related to the whole "brainwashing" comments such as:
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I have not suggested that black men are more susceptible to brainwashing. I'm saying the messages they often get are messages of victimology. We are all products of the good and bad that touches our lives.
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 04-05-12 at 05:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #108
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    ok let's go with this.

    white people feel they are victims because they can't tell black jokes or say the word nigger.

    in what capacity, do you think, black people feel victimized?
    The "I can't get a job because the white man is keepin' me down" argument immediately comes to mind as a comparable victim mentality argument sometimes ehard form black people.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #109
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The "I can't get a job because the white man is keepin' me down" argument immediately comes to mind as a comparable victim mentality argument sometimes ehard form black people.
    A popular one actually is "Reagan gave us crack to keep us down."
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  10. #110
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Are all black men brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    As i said to redress, post the line in the speech he was talkin about for context.
    I posted his explanation of the comment, he made the comment and gave the context. If you have ANYTHING to make your case or to counter mine, POST IT.

    You won't because backing a point is not what you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •