View Poll Results: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 7.41%
  • No

    25 92.59%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    there is no significant evidence that George W. Bush is a racist.

  2. #12
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    there is no significant evidence that George W. Bush is a racist.
    I agree. Does this look like a racist?

    Is George W. Bush a Racist?-_42850939_bush4_openmouth2_getty-jpg

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I agree. Does this look like a racist?

    Is George W. Bush a Racist?-_42850939_bush4_openmouth2_getty-jpg
    no, it looks like a jackass.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Kanye West is a dickhead.
    Yes, at least.

  5. #15
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,876
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Yes, at least.
    He's a complete and total moron.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    He's a complete and total moron.
    He's a rude little punk also. A true artist wouldn't be rude to other artists like he was to that girl who won an award and he jumped in to steal her thunder. I forget who it was, but it was just about the most classless thing I've see from a so-called "artist".

  7. #17
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Taylor Swift.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I never saw any evidence he was, but how would any one know? There is a reason I never vote in these polls. Usually you just cannot know the answer without reading their minds.
    I am sure you have heard the old addage Redress. "Actions speak louder then words."
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    don't know... don't care.

  10. #20
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is George W. Bush a Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Kanye West: "Bush hates Black people."
    Who is that and why would I give a swhit what he says? What do you say?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •