View Poll Results: Is President Obama a Racist

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 28.26%
  • No

    33 71.74%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 165

Thread: Is President Obama a racist?

  1. #11
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Since liar and politician are all but synonyms...


    I probably wouldn't be sure he (or any other politician) was racist even if he made an obvious and blatantly racist statement…
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    The President of the United States is a Chicago thug who knows how to play the big city race game.....
    its fascinating when race-baiters accuse others..of race-baiting.

  3. #13
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    The President of the United States is a Chicago thug who knows how to play the big city race game. It's very sad to watch a United States President wallow in gutter politics, but it will benefit our great nation by exposing the sickness and removing the cancer. We shall overcome.
    You dropped something...

    Is President Obama a racist?-race_card-700742-jpg
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #14
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Well, look what we have here. A counter thread to the "Santorum Dropped the N bomb" thread. This is one of the more worthless threads I've seen and one I believe further cements the stereotype that all conservatives are racist. Nevermind that it isn't true. I absolutely hate when people further diminish the reputation of people that are labeled in the same group. IE other conservatives in this case. This is the exact reason I changed my lean to independent because I do not want to be lumped into the same group as people who post this crap or believe it.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Your hated for the man is cringe-worthy. You need to seek help for this disorder of yours.
    frankly, I'm troubled by his almost obsession with the issue of race & President Obama.

    Its uncanny.

  6. #16
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Is President Obama a racist?-race-card-jpg

    we all know that no one can resist the race card!
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  7. #17
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    what a patheric strawman.

    is the only way Conservatives can attack Obama, is by lying about him?

    he's not a natural-born citizen, he's a Muslim, he's a Commy, he didn't go to Harvard, he didn't go to Columbia, he was born in Kenya, anyone who questions anything he says or does is labeled a racist red-neck.

    seriously, its like the only card they have...is the card of lies.
    It was a joke dude. Chill. He was playing off of Redress's post showing the race card.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Is Navy Pride a racist? Who knows. Does NP play the race card every chance he gets? You betcha! Does Navy Pride know the definition of the term racist? Nope.

    No one here knows if Obama is a racist since we cannot read his mind. This has to be on of the stupidest polls ever.
    I didn't participate in the poll because I don't know the man's heart. However, I do know his politics and his recent actions do show he is a race hustler who will use race and tragedy to further his agenda. That makes him a very sick dangerous person who needs to be removed from office as soon as possible for the health of this great nation.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    I didn't participate in the poll because I don't know the man's heart. However, I do know his politics and his recent actions do show he is a race hustler who will use race and tragedy to further his agenda. That makes him a very sick dangerous person who needs to be removed from office as soon as possible for the health of this great nation.
    so because he said "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin", that makes him a very sick & dangerous man?

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You dropped something...

    Is President Obama a racist?-race_card-700742-jpg
    This is a tried and true lefty tactic. Accuse your adversary of the very thing you defend. You are the one defending a race-baiting President, dear.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •