View Poll Results: Is President Obama a Racist

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 28.26%
  • No

    33 71.74%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 165

Thread: Is President Obama a racist?

  1. #141
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Hey I admit I think Hussein Obama is a racist.......That does not make me one though........
    And I have not called you a racist. I will call you a race baiter. I will point out your continuous playing of the race card. I do not however think you are a racist.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #142
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You have no clue what your "suggestion" entails do you?
    I believe a few days ago you told someone you did not think I was a racist or a bigot..........Now because I show proof that Hussein Obama is one that makes me one..............You need some new material Redress......yours is getting old and stale...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #143
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And I have not called you a racist. I will call you a race baiter. I will point out your continuous playing of the race card. I do not however think you are a racist.
    With the exception of Hussein Obama how did I race bait?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #144
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    How bout who he picked to be his attorney general

    In 2008, led by their leader King Samir Shabazz, members of the New Black Panthers (NBP) in Philadelphia intimidated voters by standing before a voting place in the city, dressed in their uniform of black beret, black jacket, black pants, and black boots and carrying clubs in their hands. Shabazz has also been captured on video saying he hates all white people, “every single one of them,” and calling for the killing of all white babies.

    But Attorney General Eric Holder, the chief law enforcement official in the United States, ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to drop the case against Shabazz and his fellow thugs. If the voter intimidators were white and if a white attorney general, who was appointed by a white president, had dismissed the case, there would be cries of racism to high heaven.


    And then theres this

    Last July 6, 2010, former DOJ official J. Christian Adams testified before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights that attorneys in the civil rights division were instructed to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims. Adams said that “over and over and over again,” the department showed “hostility” toward those cases, including the New Black Panther voter intimidation case. Adams said that some people in the DOJ “argued that the law should not be used against black wrongdoers because of the long history of slavery and segregation. Less charitable individuals called it ‘payback time.’”

    And this


    “Think about that,” Holder said. “When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia–which was inappropriate, certainly that . . . to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people,” said Holder, who is black.

    It’s sometimes a useful exercise to imagine situations like this one in reverse. Suppose that in the course of defending himself against accusations of bias in favor of whites, a white attorney general referred to whites as “my people.” What would we make of that?

    Holder is clearly a racist and Obama hired him, birds of a feather.
    How did any of this specifically disadvantage white people?
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  5. #145
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why do you keep moving the goalpost?
    Because you make a statement you can not back up......Bottom line with the exception of Hussein Obama I have not called anyone in DP a racist......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #146
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    With the exception of Hussein Obama how did I race bait?
    Look at all the posts I quoted not 1 or 2 pages ago NP....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #147
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Because you make a statement you can not back up......Bottom line with the exception of Hussein Obama I have not called anyone in DP a racist......
    No, it is true you moved the goalpost. I said you call people racist alot, you then ask me what DP member I said was a racist...I did not say DP member....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #148
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    There have been a lot of incidents where a black and white person are involved and President Obama always takes the black persons side:

    1. He sat in a racist church for 20 years.

    2. the current fiasco in Fla where he took the black persons side without knowing all the facts.

    3. the incident last year in DC

    4. he threw his grandmother under the bus.

    I think the question begs to be asked
    I don't believe President Obama is a racist, but unless I knew what he was thinking I could never know if he is a racist. The question that begs answering is why are you asking this silly question? You will never prove to anyone that he is a racist. In fact he one of the most admired people in the world.


  9. #149
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You crack me up............Do you remember Presient Bush and the hatred spewed against him..........Can you say HYPOCRITE?????
    I have never spewed hatred towards President Bush. I have criticized his policies; I have even sometimes been furious by his actions and made that very clear. But I have never spewed the kind of intolerance and hate that you do. Your racist, homophobic, and anti-Muslim attitudes are truly sad. Perhaps if you stopped spewing this kind of hate and anger, you'd be a happier person. But you do what you want. I'm done arguing with you because, frankly, you're not very smart and there are plenty of smart conservatives I can debate instead.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  10. #150
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe President Obama is a racist, but unless I knew what he was thinking I could never know if he is a racist. The question that begs answering is why are you asking this silly question? You will never prove to anyone that he is a racist. In fact he one of the most admired people in the world.
    Using your thinking you could never tell if anyone is a racist in this country............What he is thinking does not mean ****..........Its his actions my left wing friend...They make him a racist.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •