View Poll Results: Is President Obama a Racist

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    13 28.26%
  • No

    33 71.74%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 165

Thread: Is President Obama a racist?

  1. #121
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,073

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your doing exactly what the lefties in DP want...........They love it when the Anti Obama folks fight among each other.......
    I am pretty sure they love it when die hard anti-Obama folks start posting conspiracy theories because it makes conservatives look like conspiracy loons, just like when die hard anti-Bush folks started posting anti-Bush conspiracies.If you remember correctly the die hard Bush bashing loons with their conspiracies and lies that Bush stole the election,Bush went AWOL, Bush Lied for war, Bush masterminded 911 and other idiotic lies and conspiracies did not cost Bush a second term. Of course the fact that John Kerry was a flip flopper and one of the biggest buddy ****er/Blue Falcon in recent US military history also helped ensure Bush a second term.


    People like you will get Hussein Obama reelected.......
    People like you voting for one the biggest RINOs is what will get Obama elected.People like you making conservatives look like conspiracy loons is what will help ensure a liberal victory.

    According to you he is and angel that has no faults.......well that is bull**** and whether you accept them or not the examples I gave you are true...........
    I never claimed he was an angle nor did I claim he did not have any faults. The difference between you and me is that you want him to fail at everything, I just want him to fail at anything I oppose and succeed at anything I support.

    You remind me of and Olympia Snowe Republican........
    But yet you plan on voting for a liberal republican named Mitt Romney,while I refuse to vote for another liberal president. I bet that if Olympia Snowe was running against Obama,heck running against any democrat you would vote for her in a heart beat. Besides that she is from Maine, so the idea of a conservative republican on that side of the country is ludicrous. A republican on that side of the country would have to run as a far left liberal democrat in my state.

    Its sad because I use to like you and respect your input..........Have a great ****ing life............
    What is sad is that you jumped on the conspiracy loon band wagon.You become the diehard Bush bashing liberal loons from WS and this site. Perhaps in 2016 or later when a republican does become president again you will see the error of your way when you start seeing lib-tards doing the same thing you are now.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  2. #122
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I am pretty sure they love it when die hard anti-Obama folks start posting conspiracy theories because it makes conservatives look like conspiracy loons, just like when die hard anti-Bush folks started posting anti-Bush conspiracies.If you remember correctly the die hard Bush bashing loons with their conspiracies and lies that Bush stole the election,Bush went AWOL, Bush Lied for war, Bush masterminded 911 and other idiotic lies and conspiracies did not cost Bush a second term. Of course the fact that John Kerry was a flip flopper and one of the biggest buddy ****er/Blue Falcon in recent US military history also helped ensure Bush a second term.




    People like you voting for one the biggest RINOs is what will get Obama elected.People like you making conservatives look like conspiracy loons is what will help ensure a liberal victory.



    I never claimed he was an angle nor did I claim he did not have any faults. The difference between you and me is that you want him to fail at everything, I just want him to fail at anything I oppose and succeed at anything I support.


    But yet you plan on voting for a liberal republican named Mitt Romney,while I refuse to vote for another liberal president. I bet that if Olympia Snowe was running against Obama,heck running against any democrat you would vote for her in a heart beat. Besides that she is from Maine, so the idea of a conservative republican on that side of the country is ludicrous. A republican on that side of the country would have to run as a far left liberal democrat in my state.



    What is sad is that you jumped on the conspiracy loon band wagon.You become the diehard Bush bashing liberal loons from WS and this site. Perhaps in 2016 or later when a republican does become president again you will see the error of your way when you start seeing lib-tards doing the same thing you are now.
    The difference in you and I is you don't believe the incidents I posted...I believe them with my whole heart and soul............You say wait until 2016......I don't think this country can survive as we know it..........There might not be a 2016......I am as serious as a NY minute........All the Presidents in history spent a grand total of 5 trillion dollars............Obama has spent 6 trillion by himself......Can you imagine what it will like if he is reelected?....

    I am not a Romney fan either...Your right he is a RINO, but the is better the hussein obama A ****ing broomstick is better then Obama...We have to defeat him no matter the cost....The sooner you and people like you the better off we will be.

    I will not argue with you anymore James...I will stand by the old Ronald Reagan addage and substitute the word Conservative for Republican.
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 03-31-12 at 07:48 PM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #123
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The difference in you and I is you don't believe the incidents I posted...I believe them with my whole heart and soul............You say wait until 2016......I don't think this country can survive as we know it..........There might not be a 2016......I am as serious as a NY minute........All the Presidents in history spent a grand total of 5 trillion dollars............Obama has spent 6 trillion by himself......Can you imagine what it will like if he is reelected?....

    I am not a Romney fan either...Your right he is a RINO, but the is better the hussein obama A ****ing broomstick is better then Obama...We have to defeat him no matter the cost....The sooner you and people like you the better off we will be.
    Let me ask you something, Navy Pride. What do you get out of all this? Not politically...on a personal level. Is spewing this kind of anger and hate really making you a happier person? And if not, then why do it?
    Last edited by Kandahar; 03-31-12 at 07:47 PM.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  4. #124
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Let me ask you something, Navy Pride. What do you get out of all this? Not politically...on a personal level. Is spewing this kind of anger and hate really making you a happier person? And if not, then why do it?
    You crack me up............Do you remember Presient Bush and the hatred spewed against him..........Can you say HYPOCRITE?????




    I use to think Hussein Obama was just a stumblebum who has never had a job and could not even speak without a teleprompter... but now after all these incidents I believe the man is a racist.....You just can't explain away the things he does and says..........You can't keep alibing for him and makin excuses..........I did not like Clinton becaused he embarrassed the office of the presidency but other that that I thought he was a pretty good president..........I would much rather have Hillary as president.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #125
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I did not go by what people called themselves. Your defintion of left is "any one who does not agree with you".
    Check my profile Redress you will see the people there whom I consider Conservatives or true moderates and Independents......I believe there are close to 60 people there............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #126
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You have said I play the race card? whom in DP have a called a racist........How many tmes have I been called one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The man is dividing the white and black race.......On a racist website he has called for all blacks to vote for him...If that is not racist I don't know what is..........Can you imagine what would happen if a white candidate went on a david duke web site and asked all whites to vote for him.........He would be crucified but Hussein Obama gets a pass.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Just curious when did he take a stand for a white person my friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah everyone knows that but he picked his black side long ago..............Sitting in a racist church for 20 years proves that although you love the guy so much and are so blinded by that love you could never see anything wrong wqith him....that is the sad part........

    I will ignore your personal attacks.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    you ever look at the congregation? you ever hear what this racist said? wake up and smell the roses my far out left wing friend.............
    Race card? Yup, lots just in this thread. Calling people racists? Yup, right in this thread. Keep up the good work!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #127
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Check my profile Redress you will see the people there whom I consider Conservatives or true moderates and Independents......I believe there are close to 60 people there............
    But as we have seen time and again, your view of reality is nothing like what reality actually us. Hell, some one who calls for nationalizing the oil industry probably isn't a conservative, so you are my left wing friend.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusBound View Post
    White-hating is really upper class hatred of the majority. Obama is a demonstration bought by the rich to put excluded Whites in their place. He's really a puppet whose strings are pulled by the anti-White ruling class, who don't identify themselves as Whites but as the economic and political elite pre-ordained to rule Whites through humiliation and intimidation.
    I wish I could have put it so well.....thank you............I believe the strings are being pulled by people like the Revs (and I use the term loosely) Sharpton and Jackson As well secretly By the Rev. Wright....I will never buy the **** that Hussein Obama has thrown him under the bus.....He was his mentor, he performed their marriage . He baptized his kids.. He sat in that church for 20 years and listened to Wright spew hatred...........I don't but it.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #129
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You crack me up............Do you remember Presient Bush and the hatred spewed against him..........Can you say HYPOCRITE?????
    Unless you show Kandahar "spewed hatred" towards Bush, you got no case for hypocrisy.

    I use to think Hussein Obama was just a stumblebum who has never had a job and could not even speak without a teleprompter... but now after all these incidents I believe the man is a racist.....You just can't explain away the things he does and says..........You can't keep alibing for him and makin excuses..........I did not like Clinton becaused he embarrassed the office of the presidency but other that that I thought he was a pretty good president..........I would much rather have Hillary as president.........
    The funny part is you have yet to make a thread complaining about anything substantive about Obama. You just use his middle name(courting the retard vote, cuz no one else thinks his middle name matters), calling he uses the same tool to give speeches Reagan used, and other worthless ****. And you have the nerve to complain about people "spewing hatred" towards Bush? Now that is hypocrisy.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #130
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is President Obama a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I wish I could have put it so well.....thank you............I believe the strings are being pulled by people like the Revs (and I use the term loosely) Sharpton and Jackson As well secretly By the Rev. Wright....I will never buy the **** that Hussein Obama has thrown him under the bus.....He was his mentor, he performed their marriage . He baptized his kids.. He sat in that church for 20 years and listened to Wright spew hatred...........I don't but it.
    Keep playing that race card NP. And stay classy!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •