View Poll Results: What do you think of the new definition?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect

    3 7.69%
  • A bit too broad

    3 7.69%
  • Not broad enough

    2 5.13%
  • Way to broad (original definition is just fine ty)

    7 17.95%
  • Not even close to accurate

    11 28.21%
  • Shut up you racist!

    4 10.26%
  • Other

    9 23.08%
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 292

Thread: The new definition of "Racist".

  1. #251
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    Methinks he doth protest too much
    So in other words... you got nothing.

    Should have figured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #252
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    People who blast the KKK but don't say squat about the black panthers are probably racists.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #253
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Because MLK was taken way too soon from this world, and that vacuum was filled with racist, race baiters, and those out to benefit themselves like the NBPP as a sad replacement for that great man.
    That has nothing to do with anything. MLK was not the Emperor pf black people and neither are the Jessie Jackson or the likes of Al Sharpton. Other races of people riot as well, this is not some kind of race specific trait.

    Jesus, get a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #254
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    People who blast the KKK but don't say squat about the black panthers are probably racists.
    People who do nothing but complain about race are probably racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #255
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Here is your original post...


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1060343448


    So going to dodge that one again?


    Here is my first reply...


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1060346756


    Here is my second response to you which you ignored...


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1060346835


    You ignored it because you can't respond to fact with your particular brad of whiny fiction.


    So yes you were shown to be wrong, and continue even in the face of overwhelming evidence deny it.

    So are you going to respond or continue in a cowardly manor and run some more?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 04-03-12 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #256
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Again with this stupidity? Why do white people riot and burn cars when a sports team looses? Or trample people at a concert? It took a little time but I am now convinced you are indeed a racist. You have a huge chip on your shoulder with blacks, and it is bad.
    Actually, i have a huge chip on my shoulder with people in general. But since this is a thread about racism, my focus here is on blacks because people like you are defending their bad behavior or trying to minimalize it by crying "but white people donit too". Start a thread on rednecks and trailer trash or sports hooligans and you will find I bash them just as harshly.

    I'm not a racist, I just hate everybody. The world would be a better place if 90% of the people were wiped out. Guess it's a good thing I no longer have access to sarin, sabin or VX.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #257
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    Actually, i have a huge chip on my shoulder with people in general. But since this is a thread about racism, my focus here is on blacks because people like you are defending their bad behavior or trying to minimalize it by crying "but white people donit too". Start a thread on rednecks and trailer trash or sports hooligans and you will find I bash them just as harshly.
    I am not defending bad behavior, are you actually reading anything, anyone is posting? Or are you that blind? You are telling people things like...

    3. Any white person - OscarB63 As your sarcastic definition of racist. The sad part is you actually believe it. You have made it abundantly clear.

    Stereotypes (and thus racial profiling) exist because a large enough subset of the target group exhibit the behavior. Black people do like fried chicken and watermelon. White people do like mayonaise. If you want to end racial profiling, convince the people of your race to stop the behavior being profiled. - OscarB63

    It's not about being a good "nigga" for massah, it's about taking responsibility for your own actions. - OscarB63 What is really funny is you think that somehow "If you want to end racial profiling, convince the people of your race to stop the behavior being profiled." has something to do with personal responsibility, LMAO!

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I'm not a racist, I just hate everybody. The world would be a better place if 90% of the people were wiped out. Guess it's a good thing I no longer have access to sarin, sabin or VX.
    I think the gene pool left you at the shallow end for smarts is what actually happened. Actually if you still had access, you would probably have killed yourself in the process. Not a great loss.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 04-03-12 at 01:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    Which begs the question: why is it that when black folks get pissed off they riot, burn and loot their own neighborhoods or vandalize some random walgreens or other establishment that had no involvement with the issue?....
    you probably should lay off the racist stereotypes.

    it kinda hurts your argument here.

  9. #259
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Oh, and as for those sports riots you are so fond of bringing up.....take a close look and you will see people of ALL races taking part in those. Not just white people.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 04-03-12 at 01:27 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #260
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you probably should lay off the racist stereotypes.

    it kinda hurts your argument here.
    So now stating what actually happened is a stereotype?

    Did blacks not riot when the king cops got off?

    Did black kids not vandalize a random walgreens in alleged protest over the martin shooting?

    Only a retard would imply that I was stating that every black person in the country acts like that. But, if you and yours are that limited, i will ammend all future statements with the words "SOME blacks"
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •