View Poll Results: What do you think of the new definition?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect

    3 7.69%
  • A bit too broad

    3 7.69%
  • Not broad enough

    2 5.13%
  • Way to broad (original definition is just fine ty)

    7 17.95%
  • Not even close to accurate

    11 28.21%
  • Shut up you racist!

    4 10.26%
  • Other

    9 23.08%
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 292

Thread: The new definition of "Racist".

  1. #171
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    What's your point? Black kids get pell grants too. The opportunities are there
    You said and I quote "A poor black kid can get a college education with a minority scholarship (united negro college fund etc)." It is a private organization and can give money to whomever it wishes. There are also whites only scholarships as well as Asian etc. So you are again wrong.

    The U.S. Army veteran is the vice president of the Former Majority Association for Equality, a group that awards scholarships solely to white men. - African-American hands out a 'whites-only' scholarship | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth
    1994 The first Court Ordered White Only Scholarships was created at Historically Black Colleges in Alabama - Whites Only Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Black board member hands out white only scholarship - Black board member hands out white only scholarship

    Now lets talk about the real misinformation you are spouting...

    A national report released this week by financial aid guru Mark Kantrowitz finds minority students are less likely to win private scholarships or receive merit-based institutional grants than Caucasian students a pattern that also holds true in California. - Study: White students more likely to win scholarships | California Watch

    You should really research before you spout your inaccurate, silly bull****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #172
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Then you need to look around more because that attitude is very prevalent, even right here on these very forums.
    In all honesty no it is not. What is prevalent is the attitude that all conservative, republicans, right leaning libertarians etc are guilty of racism via association. The Tea Party for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    In all honesty no it is not. What is prevalent is the attitude that all conservative, republicans, right leaning libertarians etc are guilty of racism via association. The Tea Party for example.
    just like the attitude that all Liberals are racists if they support AA or entitlements for the poor.

    look, if one doesn't say racist things, they should not be labeled a racist.

    however, if one believes that blacks are inferior, or they constantly use negative stereotypes about blacks, they are gonna get called racist and they deserve it.

  4. #174
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,775

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    In all honesty no it is not. What is prevalent is the attitude that all conservative, republicans, right leaning libertarians etc are guilty of racism via association. The Tea Party for example.
    Well, that may be true, but the argument that blacks cannot be racist because they lack the ability to force their racism on others is still extremely prevalent.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  5. #175
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Well, that may be true, but the argument that blacks cannot be racist because they lack the ability to force their racism on others is still extremely prevalent.
    I don't agree at all. Everyone I have ever seen here (even the most rabid liberals) admit blacks can be just as racist. They just don't like to admit it, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #176
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    just like the attitude that all Liberals are racists if they support AA or entitlements for the poor.
    I don't remember anyone saying it's racist? Stupid maybe, but not racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    look, if one doesn't say racist things, they should not be labeled a racist.
    Unfortunately far to many don't even know what the definition of racist or racism even is. They scream racist at the drop of a hat, it's ridicules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    however, if one believes that blacks are inferior, or they constantly use negative stereotypes about blacks, they are gonna get called racist and they deserve it.
    Yea, most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #177
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-14 @ 02:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,824

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Also, the Liberals' cognitive dissonance in saying that Rednecks are stupid but dismissing Blacks' low IQ scores by saying that there is no way to measure or judge intelligence. The point is that we can't judge other races the way we normally judge people in our own race. Leave your brains at the door when you enter the multicultie fantasyland.
    On the outside, trickling down on the insiders.
    We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
    Hey, richboys! Imagine the boot of democracy stomping on your faces, forever.

  8. #178
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-14 @ 02:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,824

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    That a problem exists............
    ALL of us suffer from racism.. Some at 1%; others at 100%..
    We must face up to the problem and do things to solve it; not deny, not blame others, not be dishonest...
    But, a man cannot deny that "blacks" are the most frequent victims of racism...and this is where the most work must be..
    We need a better people.
    What is better about being a weakling traitor to civilized humanity? Do you feel lonely and picked on by civilized people and hope that the savages will be your friends? All of us are suffering from the anti-racism of this Second Reconstruction Era.
    On the outside, trickling down on the insiders.
    We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
    Hey, richboys! Imagine the boot of democracy stomping on your faces, forever.

  9. #179
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Well, that may be true, but the argument that blacks cannot be racist because they lack the ability to force their racism on others is still extremely prevalent.
    Then you should be able to show lots of people saying just that. I will patiently wait while you get that list together.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #180
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: The new definition of "Racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusBound View Post
    Also, the Liberals' cognitive dissonance in saying that Rednecks are stupid but dismissing Blacks' low IQ scores by saying that there is no way to measure or judge intelligence. The point is that we can't judge other races the way we normally judge people in our own race. Leave your brains at the door when you enter the multicultie fantasyland.
    Yes we absolutely can. It's funny how only certain people ever bring up the "redneck" thing, when after being here over 3 years can't remember a liberal saying that?

    As far as IQ's go most populations with a history of oppression score lower on IQ tests including whites. Irish Catholics (an oppressed minority) score lower than protestants in Ireland. Where does your race and intelligence argument fit into that?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 03-31-12 at 11:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •