View Poll Results: Is Al Sharpton a racist

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    88 78.57%
  • No

    24 21.43%
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 358

Thread: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

  1. #181
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I don't get your line of reasoning.

    I don't care who the OP is; I'm focused on the issue at hand.

    You seem to be saying that ANYONE who accuses/questions/muses on the basis of race is a race-baiter, INCLUDING those who call out those people.
    What???? Dude, you really need to read what people are saying and stop jumping to illogical conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    ...You seem to be saying that ANYONE who accuses/questions/muses on the basis of race is a race-baiter, INCLUDING those who call out those people.
    no, that's NOT at all what she said.

  3. #183
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I don't get your line of reasoning.

    I don't care who the OP is; I'm focused on the issue at hand.

    You seem to be saying that ANYONE who accuses/questions/muses on the basis of race is a race-baiter, INCLUDING those who call out those people.
    So you do not want to go after any one who is a raic baiter, just liberals who are. Got it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Then move to fantasy land because it is not going to happen in the real world.



    You are probably right, but we cannot change the way the population thinks from this little internet message board. You are ranting and fuming about things we (you and I) have no control over except for ourselves. That is the best we can do.
    It is no fantasy to opine for equality and fairness. So no, that comment is void.

    I don't care if the population thinks Guppies are fish yet bass aren't. They aren't correct.

    If a white man is going to be attacked for, heck, even lesser things that Al and is called a racist, then people better wake up and see that Al, who does/says even worse things, IS a racist.

    Also, please don't insinuate I'm angry, because you honestly don't know.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    You just contradicted yourself in two lines. Congrats.
    thanks for calling me out on this very important matter.

  6. #186
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I disagree.

    If Al Sharpton said the white media is evil and isn't deemed a racist, while a white man says the black media is evil and is deemed a racist, you know there's a problem.
    Yes, but the problem is not racism.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you do not want to go after any one who is a raic baiter, just liberals who are. Got it.
    I didn't say that and you know it.

    I don't like race-baiters, period, whether Imus or Al.

  8. #188
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I didn't say that and you know it.

    I don't like race-baiters, period, whether Imus or Al.
    Nor did I say what you claimed. See how that works?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #189
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It is no fantasy to opine for equality and fairness. So no, that comment is void.

    I don't care if the population thinks Guppies are fish yet bass aren't. They aren't correct.

    If a white man is going to be attacked for, heck, even lesser things that Al and is called a racist, then people better wake up and see that Al, who does/says even worse things, IS a racist.

    Also, please don't insinuate I'm angry, because you honestly don't know.
    Bull****. This is pretty much the "angry white man" syndrome. It is a double standard, but it does not make anyone a racist, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is the Rev. Al Sharpton a racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What???? Dude, you really need to read what people are saying and stop jumping to illogical conclusions.
    Perhaps you should, BD.

    My message is that people need to be treated fairly. If a white man would be lambasted for saying/doing the same racial things that Al does, it's wrong and it needs to stop.

    I'm not going to overlook Al's racism, all while trying to make certain white people look like racists.

    People need to be judged equally, imo.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •