View Poll Results: Is there a War on Women?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    34 23.29%
  • No

    80 54.79%
  • Yes and No

    15 10.27%
  • Something else

    17 11.64%
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 529

Thread: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

  1. #41
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I'm interested in all answers. I love knowing what and how people think.
    You've spent most of your posts mocking opinions that are different from yours. This is obviously not true. When I want people to know I'm interested in their opinion, I don't ask them a question and then proceed to passive aggressively mock their opinion. Spare me.

  2. #42
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    You've spent most of your posts mocking opinions that are different from yours. This is obviously not true. When I want people to know I'm interested in their opinion, I don't ask them a question and then proceed to passive aggressively mock their opinion. Spare me.
    You could spare yourself....


  3. #43
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    There is an assault on women's reproductive rights. This attacks us in more areas then in bed.
    Your drinking that left wing koolaid again and buying the left wing talking points .....No one want to take away a womans reproductive rights.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #44
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Where did I say she wasn't allowed to have an opinion? I think I commented on the fact that she is only interested in one answer to the question.

    Side note: You know, Wake does the same thing Josie is doing in this thread and he gets a lot of crap for it. If I had made the same comment in a Wake thread, you probably would have agreed with it. That's unfortunate too.
    Accusations do absolutely nothing to further your argument or opinion. FYI.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your drinking that left wing koolaid again and buying the left wing talking points .....No one want to take away a womans reproductive rights.
    That's weird because Santorum said that he supports states' rights to ban contraception and there are quite a few people who want to ban abortion. NEXT.

  6. #46
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    That's weird because Santorum said that he supports states' rights to ban contraception and there are quite a few people who want to ban abortion. NEXT.
    You do realize that banning abortion would be the OPPOSITE of a war on women, right?

    And I don't know any state that would ban contraception. That's just fear-mongering from the left.


  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Accusations do absolutely nothing to further your argument or opinion. FYI.
    Oh I'm sorry. Are you under the impression that I give a **** if you think I've "furthered my argument"?

  8. #48
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    That's weird because Santorum said that he supports states' rights to ban contraception and there are quite a few people who want to ban abortion. NEXT.
    One person does not a war make. Abortion has been an issue since abortion began. That isn't a new argument and it isn't designed to attack women, but to protect the "baby".
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #49
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Oh I'm sorry. Are you under the impression that I give a **** if you think I've "furthered my argument"?
    I thought you valued civil debate and discourse. Was I wrong?
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is there a "War on Women" in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    You do realize that banning abortion would be the OPPOSITE of a war on women, right?
    You do realize that I'm pro-choice and I perceive abortion to be a woman's right, right? So no, it's not the opposite. NEXT.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •