View Poll Results: Do you support the bill in the article?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a man: I'm fine with this waste of time/money

    6 16.22%
  • I'm a man: I find this offensive and a "tit for tat" useless bill

    17 45.95%
  • I'm a man: I support this bill

    3 8.11%
  • I'm a woman: I'm fine with this waste of time/money

    1 2.70%
  • I'm a woman: I find this offensive and a "tit for tat" useless bill

    0 0%
  • I'm a woman: I support this bill

    1 2.70%
  • Other: Explain

    9 24.32%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

  1. #21
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MI and AZ
    Last Seen
    03-15-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,581

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    From the article: "Heartbeat bill sponsor Rep. Lynn Wachtmann, R-Napoleon, said comparing his bill to Turner’s would be like comparing apples to bananas." Gosh, Lynn even got the fruit wrong. It's Bananas and Peaches, just look at them.

  2. #22
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MI and AZ
    Last Seen
    03-15-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,581

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    The bill doesn't propose a law which regulates men's erections? They are free to have erections. God didn't intend men to procreate when they get old, i.e. it's as God intended...

  3. #23
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhIsee.Then View Post
    The bill doesn't propose a law which regulates men's erections? They are free to have erections. God didn't intend men to procreate when they get old, i.e. it's as God intended...
    God has given man a brain to invent and improve their life... viagra is as God intended.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #24
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MI and AZ
    Last Seen
    03-15-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,581

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    God has given man a brain to invent and improve their life... viagra is as God intended.
    Oh, I see. Then so are birth control pills. They sure did improve my life.

    BTW, we will be visiting our first grand baby this week!
    Last edited by OhIsee.Then; 03-12-12 at 02:37 PM.

  5. #25
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhIsee.Then View Post
    Oh, I see. Then so are birth control pills. They sure did improve my life.

    BTW, we will be visiting our first grand baby this week!
    [/quote] Sure it includes BC pills, and flu shots, and polio vaccines... all as God intended. The question is, why is government involving themselves?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #26
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Sure it includes BC pills, and flu shots, and polio vaccines... all as God intended. The question is, why is government involving themselves?
    That is kinda the point being raised by this. Why should women be forced to undergo unneccessary medical procedures? And once you go down that route, it needs to be fair and if women can be subject to it, so should men.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #27
    Guru
    Republic Now!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    09-12-14 @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,671

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is kinda the point being raised by this. Why should women be forced to undergo unneccessary medical procedures? And once you go down that route, it needs to be fair and if women can be subject to it, so should men.
    Abortion =/= BC Pills.

    Though I disagree with the "heartbeat bill," comparing opponents of abortion to this is demonstrating an incorrect view of the opposition to abortion.
    Last edited by Republic Now!; 03-12-12 at 03:00 PM.

  8. #28
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic Now! View Post
    Abortion =/= BC Pills.
    And there is a point to saying that?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #29
    Guru
    Republic Now!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    09-12-14 @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,671

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And there is a point to saying that?
    Yes, the point is that being against abortion has nothing to do with being against women.

  10. #30
    User FreedomOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    03-18-12 @ 11:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31

    Re: Do you support this law which regulates men's erections?

    I voted other because it would be a good thing to make sure that taking Viagra would not kill someone, that's a safety issue, but stupid if his wife has to testify that he cant get an erection, that part is wrong, we should be taking the mans word and not dragging him through terrible embarrassment in order to get a prescription.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •