View Poll Results: Should society pay for porn?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, men should have free, risk-free avenues for sexual satisfaction too

    5 21.74%
  • No, civil rights only apply to minority groups

    1 4.35%
  • No, the government should not pay, or force others to pay, for sex

    3 13.04%
  • No, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard because...

    14 60.87%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 149

Thread: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
    dude. this makes me wonder how far you have branched out.
    Don't worry I'm staying within our species.

    Sexy aliens my do me in one day, though.

  2. #132
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Ky is almost strictly vaginal, its too thin for anal use... anal sex generally prefers astroglide or other brands particularly silicone lubricants.



    There are women who are even deterred to strictly shower intercourse over their overproduction of 'puddles', as you say.



    FIGURING OUT KY ISNT FOR ANAL DERP.
    try it...
    then you're branched out.
    Nice try but thats only your opinion LMAO

    and do you realize you are trying to say I need to do more anal to branch out and that will make me experience dry vaginal???? LMAO that makes no sense.

    sorry, not buying, I think you need to work on your skills

    so again I ask what is your opinion to branching out?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Nice try but thats only your opinion LMAO
    It wont be opinion when you use KY to put it in her surprise box the first time.
    and do you realize you are trying to say I need to do more anal to branch out and that will make me experience dry vaginal???? LMAO that makes no sense.
    No, if you go over the quotes you'll realize my final 'branch out' comment was a throwaway in reference to your lack of experience with lubricants, kiddo.

    sorry, not buying, I think you need to work on your skills
    There's someone in the bed behind me that begs to differ.

    so again I ask what is your opinion to branching out?
    Your transitive verb doesnt apply in this situation. Attempt to be less ambiguous to coax an answer our of me you want, and be honest.

    Your last post fell out of the convo btw. Hold it together, bro. Kinda sad you didn't answer a single statement directly.

  4. #134
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    It wont be opinion when you use KY to put it in her surprise box the first time.
    no it still will be because that is infact what some people use and I wont be doing that, nice try but again only an opinion


    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    No, if you go over the quotes you'll realize my final 'branch out' comment was a throwaway in reference to your lack of experience with lubricants, kiddo.
    you brought it up in post 125 so NO you didnt not bring it up that way LMAO


    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    There's someone in the bed behind me that begs to differ.
    is she one of the "dry ones" LMAO if not then I was talking about her was I and how do you know she just donest want to hurt your feelings



    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Your transitive verb doesnt apply in this situation. Attempt to be less ambiguous to coax an answer our of me you want, and be honest.

    Your last post fell out of the convo btw. Hold it together, bro. Kinda sad you didn't answer a single statement directly.
    Why do some people do this and think it will work LMAO, you accuse me of not being honest when in fact its YOU not being honest LOL you offered only deflection after deflection instead of answering a questions. nice try but these post arent going anywhere. The fact is YOU still havent directly answer

    Maybe youll just man up an answer
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #135
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,832

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by friday View Post
    Suddenly it is a civil right for the government to force employers, including religious employers, to provide birth control to their employees. Democrats are making the argument that birth control is prohibitively priced and that women cannot have protected sex unless someone else buys their birth control for them. Kathleen Sebelius has suggested that the mandate for employers to buy their employee's birth control will pay for itself because we won't have as many of those pesky babies to pay for.

    So here is the question, if paying so that women can satisfy their sexual desires without consequences is a civil rights issue, what about men's sexual desires? Shouldn't the government make employers buy porn for their male employees? Unlike female employees who may need intimacy and relationship to satisfy them, most men are visually stimulated and can "handle" it themselves. So what do you think? If society should pay for safe, baby free sexual satisfaction for women, shouldn't society pay for it for men too?
    News bulletin for the sexually uninformed - while porn may cause some males to become aroused sexually, women are not aroused by the mere act of taking a birth control pill. Your analogy falls flat on its face just inches out of the starting gate.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #136
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Several insurance companies cover smoke cessation and I believe that is actually government mandated. That is an "elective" medicine. Why aren't you bitching about that? Oh wait I know why because your masters aren't.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  7. #137
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    Why should employers be forced to pay for porn for men when they're already willingly paying for health insurance to provide treatments for erectile dysfunction to men, which is more apt to the analogy you're attempting?
    Can you give me some examples of major American religious groups who object to ED treatments on religious grounds? By the way, I don't think the government should force employers to pay for ED treatment either, and I think people should have a choice when choosing insurance companies whether they are going to pay for a plan that covers ED treatment.
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

  8. #138
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    Several insurance companies cover smoke cessation and I believe that is actually government mandated. That is an "elective" medicine. Why aren't you bitching about that? Oh wait I know why because your masters aren't.
    Same question, can you give me some examples of major religious groups who object to smoking cessation drugs on religious grounds? That is why I chose porn and not ED or other elective drugs. Although again, I think people should have choices in what insurance plans they get and what those plans cover. For example, I should be able to choose a cheaper plan that doesn't cover smoking cessation drugs because I don't smoke. But maybe wanting personal freedom is just a selfish preference for me.
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

  9. #139
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NY
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,016

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    All the posts here except one by SmokeAndMirrors completely ignore the fact that insurance companies have to cover the costs of pregnancy and childbirth as well as postnatal care. The reason insurance companies so quickly agreed to Obama's proposal is that the costs of pregnancy and childbirth are very high relative to the costs of hormonal birth control. The average childbirth (assuming some minimal prenatal care, too) is about $10,000. If birth control cost even $500 per year, one childbirth is equal to 20 years of birth control coverage. FYI, it is disgusting for anyone to expect an insurance company to cover more than three childbirths for one woman, assuming one replacement each for woman and man and one accident. People who do not use birth control for religious reasons or whatever and produce 5, 6, 7, or more children per couple are causing everyone's insurance costs to be very high. The insurance industry loves Obama for suggesting that the companies offer free birth control. The people who produce too many children are the irresponsible ones. If the Catholic church thinks it's so important for people not to use birth control, it should pay for all these extra births itself instead of saddling insurance companies with the cost.

  10. #140
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by choiceone View Post
    All the posts here except one by SmokeAndMirrors completely ignore the fact that insurance companies have to cover the costs of pregnancy and childbirth as well as postnatal care. The reason insurance companies so quickly agreed to Obama's proposal is that the costs of pregnancy and childbirth are very high relative to the costs of hormonal birth control. The average childbirth (assuming some minimal prenatal care, too) is about $10,000. If birth control cost even $500 per year, one childbirth is equal to 20 years of birth control coverage. FYI, it is disgusting for anyone to expect an insurance company to cover more than three childbirths for one woman, assuming one replacement each for woman and man and one accident. People who do not use birth control for religious reasons or whatever and produce 5, 6, 7, or more children per couple are causing everyone's insurance costs to be very high. The insurance industry loves Obama for suggesting that the companies offer free birth control. The people who produce too many children are the irresponsible ones. If the Catholic church thinks it's so important for people not to use birth control, it should pay for all these extra births itself instead of saddling insurance companies with the cost.
    Insurance companies don't have to cover prenatal care and pregnancy. Many do, but not all. Personal insurance plans rarely do. I wish mine didn't because it would be cheaper.
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •