View Poll Results: Should society pay for porn?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, men should have free, risk-free avenues for sexual satisfaction too

    5 21.74%
  • No, civil rights only apply to minority groups

    1 4.35%
  • No, the government should not pay, or force others to pay, for sex

    3 13.04%
  • No, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard because...

    14 60.87%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 149

Thread: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

  1. #121
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    They all happen to be electronically tested to what is a govt regulated resistance.

    I have personally encountered it with two females.
    the testing only involves a sample not 100% and it as been found that PASSING batches have actually failed as high as 10%.

    and sorry about your luck, maybe they just didnt like you much
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #122
    Educator
    taxigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    It's not a socialist/capitalist argument here. My godfather is a physician and did the same thing, he'd barter his fee as well when he had people unable to pay, he'd take anything from a home cooked dinner to ducks killed, etc. and now that is actually not permitted under many state and federal laws(which is ridiculous). It was also cheaper to insure back then because it was less expensive to treat, now hospitals have to make up for losses at the ER and other regulatory issues and hit insurers who have the deep pockets. To do the right thing by a poor patient a doctor has to waive his fee. The economics of government encroachment make it impossible for the industry to provide the best service at a fair price and it needs to change by quality ideas rather than quantity ideas.
    I had my gallbladder taken out in 1996 as emergency surgery and I was uninsured. I owed a substantial amount and I got itemized bills from the hospital, surgeon, anesthesiologist etc... the hospital was charging me something like $3.00 per guaze pad. How do suppliers get away with it?

    I can understand the pharmaceutical issue to a point. They are regulated very heavily and have to contend with patent limits, research costs, studies, the FDA etc.. etc... but friggin' gauze pads?

    "You know, when they came and took away my fourth amendment I kept my yap shut, what the hell, I really didnít have anything to hide anyway. When they grabbed up my second amendment I sat still and bit my tongue because, truth be told, Iím allergic to guns. But here we are, you with your cold hard fingers wrapped around the neck of my first amendment and Iíve got to shout as loud as I can, because if I donít, before you know it, you wonít let me say nothing at all"
    --Randolph J. Dworkin

    ďReading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.Ē
    -- Ben Franklin

    "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world"
    -- Chaos Theory

  3. #123
    Educator
    taxigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    the testing only involves a sample not 100% and it as been found that PASSING batches have actually failed as high as 10%.

    and sorry about your luck, maybe they just didnt like you much
    damnnnnnnnn............

    "You know, when they came and took away my fourth amendment I kept my yap shut, what the hell, I really didnít have anything to hide anyway. When they grabbed up my second amendment I sat still and bit my tongue because, truth be told, Iím allergic to guns. But here we are, you with your cold hard fingers wrapped around the neck of my first amendment and Iíve got to shout as loud as I can, because if I donít, before you know it, you wonít let me say nothing at all"
    --Randolph J. Dworkin

    ďReading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.Ē
    -- Ben Franklin

    "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world"
    -- Chaos Theory

  4. #124
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
    damnnnnnnnn............
    hey I sad "maybe"
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    the testing only involves a sample not 100% and it as been found that PASSING batches have actually failed as high as 10%.

    and sorry about your luck, maybe they just didnt like you much
    You'll experience different female ecosystems when you branch out.

  6. #126
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    You'll experience different female ecosystems when you branch out.
    LOLO and what would be "branching out"

    Its seriously doubtful, maybe once my partner(s) are older and age is a factor
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LOLO and what would be "branching out"

    Its seriously doubtful, maybe once my partner(s) are older and age is a factor
    A plethora of women experience dryness...
    KY is for female use for instance, and has been on the market since I can remember.

  8. #128
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    A plethora of women experience dryness...
    KY is for female use for instance, and has been on the market since I can remember.
    uhm thats not KYs only use and typically people use it for ANAL

    again like I said, i just must be lucky Have had what some consider a plethora of women and never came across this issue. Nothing that couple strokes, licks or a reposition didnt fix. The vast majority of them left puddles LOL

    You dint answer what would branching out be?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    uhm thats not KYs only use and typically people use it for ANAL
    Ky is almost strictly vaginal, its too thin for anal use... anal sex generally prefers astroglide or other brands particularly silicone lubricants.

    again like I said, i just must be lucky Have had what some consider a plethora of women and never came across this issue. Nothing that couple strokes, licks or a reposition didnt fix. The vast majority of them left puddles LOL
    There are women who are even deterred to strictly shower intercourse over their overproduction of 'puddles', as you say.

    You dint answer what would branching out be?
    FIGURING OUT KY ISNT FOR ANAL DERP.
    try it...
    then you're branched out.

  10. #130
    Educator
    taxigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: Should Employers be Forced to Pay for Porn?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Ky is almost strictly vaginal, its too thin for anal use... anal sex generally prefers astroglide or other brands particularly silicone lubricants.
    dude. this makes me wonder how far you have branched out.

    "You know, when they came and took away my fourth amendment I kept my yap shut, what the hell, I really didnít have anything to hide anyway. When they grabbed up my second amendment I sat still and bit my tongue because, truth be told, Iím allergic to guns. But here we are, you with your cold hard fingers wrapped around the neck of my first amendment and Iíve got to shout as loud as I can, because if I donít, before you know it, you wonít let me say nothing at all"
    --Randolph J. Dworkin

    ďReading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.Ē
    -- Ben Franklin

    "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world"
    -- Chaos Theory

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •