View Poll Results: Which of these political leans would Jesus be?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liberal

    58 47.15%
  • Conservative

    14 11.38%
  • Moderate

    10 8.13%
  • Potato

    41 33.33%
Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 562

Thread: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

  1. #321
    Irrelevant Pissant

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 07:55 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,194

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    HE would have no human political inclinations whatsoever.... Some Things Some Beings are above and beyond that.

    My 2 cents.
    Wanting to establish a Dictatorship to rule over humanity for all time doesn't count?

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Syntax... again.
    Looks fine here, but like always games is all you have.

    That I had a right to education, healthcare, a vote, etc... and that anyone who attempted to deny me of these rights would either meet the force of the government and if the government failed they would undoubtedly meet the force of the people.
    Considering I never said anything about taking them away, but only on the topic if they are in fact rights, your argument was like it is now a strawman. Even if it was what I was getting at, in no way does supporting violence mask itself as a defense.

    Oh.. yeah... and that magical faeries in the sky dont provide rights. Am I close to knowing what my own stances are?
    I never said that magical faeries make rights. Also, arguing a misconstruction on the idea is not arguing against it.

    Sorry, when the debate doesn't go the way you want you become stubborn and sour.
    There was no debate so I couldn't possibly become stubborn and sour over it.

    It was one of those.... "OOOOOOOOOOOkaaaaaay...." moments where you step back and walk away. Plenty of pages of you refusing to come down off your coud.
    No, you walked away to excuse your failure.
    Last edited by Henrin; 03-04-12 at 12:18 AM.

  3. #323
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    This video should settle this debate... lol


  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Alright bro. I already had a post on the last page in which I issued several multiple reasons why the analogy put forth as an argument was invalid.

    Terrible argument.

    No, you walked away to excuse your failure.
    You can make a catholic mass seem more exciting that an MMA fight with explosions.

  5. #325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Alright bro. I already had a post on the last page in which I issued several multiple reasons why the analogy put forth as an argument was invalid.

    Terrible argument.
    Terrible argument? See, this is all you have.


    You can make a catholic mass seem more exciting that an MMA fight with explosions.
    What?

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Terrible argument? See, this is all you have.
    This is the bull**** Im talking about. I already told you it was a terrible argument and I gave a LIST of reasons it was conceptually invalid. Total dodge... you're not interested in debate. It was obvious in the last thread and you've made it clearly and loudly obvious just now. This is ridiculous.

    What?
    Your inability to understand is reinforcing my points so far.

    Since you don't want to debate and seem to have some sort of personality issue where you enjoy dragging things out as long as possible to no specific ends of any sort you can go on ignore.

    Bye.

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Panache View Post
    Wanting to establish a Dictatorship to rule over humanity for all time doesn't count?

    Dictatorship ?

    If it's a Dictatorship of Love and Peace that's fine with me.

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    This is the bull**** Im talking about. I already told you it was a terrible argument and I gave a LIST of reasons it was conceptually invalid. Total dodge... you're not interested in debate. It was obvious in the last thread and you've made it clearly and loudly obvious just now. This is ridiculous.
    Why is it that when I countered your argument you took notice of my counter while offering up nothing, and then concluded that I'm not interested in debate? You're outstanding.

    Your inability to understand is reinforcing my points so far.
    I'm sorry, but where did the whole Catholic insult come from?

    Since you don't want to debate and seem to have some sort of personality issue where you enjoy dragging things out as long as possible to no specific ends of any sort you can go on ignore.
    I'm on ignore for not debating?
    Last edited by Henrin; 03-04-12 at 12:47 AM.

  9. #329
    Irrelevant Pissant

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 07:55 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,194

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    Dictatorship ?

    If it's a Dictatorship of Love and Peace that's fine with me.
    Thats cool. Can definitely classify Him and His followers as fascists though. My understanding is that most fasciests claim that their totalitarian regime will be all flowing with milk and honey. And of course that justifies genocide and ordering folks to murder infants.
    Last edited by Panache; 03-04-12 at 12:45 AM.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Would Jesus be a Liberal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Panache View Post
    Thats cool. Can definitely classify Him and His followers as fascists though. My understanding is that most fasciests claim that there totalitarian regime will be all flowing with milk and honey. And of course that justifies genocide and ordering folks to murder infants.

    Each one can think what he/she wants!

Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •