View Poll Results: Make the Deal?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 41.07%
  • No

    33 58.93%
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 243

Thread: Bargain With Iran

  1. #61
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,959

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Eh, I don't see the difference between the non-Paul Republicans and Democrats at this point in time.
    That is actually a pretty accurate statement. I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #62
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    The only reason to vote Democrat at this point is to get out of a potential war that may or may not happen... other than that a Republican is the best course of action for America.
    Romney and almost a unanimous majority of his party voted for war on Iraq, he recently said he thought Obama should have left our troops in Iraq after he withdrew them, he thinks we are withdrawing troops too quickly from Afghanistan, he thinks we need to take a tougher approach with Iran, and has proposed increased spending on the military.

    Thanks, but I will take my chances with Obama who has proposed cuts to military spending.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #63
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    ...and Paul probably won't win, but that remains to be seen. He is the best Presidential candidate that I have seen come along in thirty years.
    Best military policy, I'll give you that much.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  4. #64
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,959

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Romney and almost a unanimous majority of his party voted for war on Iraq, he recently said he thought Obama should have left our troops in Iraq after he withdrew them, he thinks we are withdrawing troops too quickly from Afghanistan, he thinks we need to take a tougher approach with Iran, and has proposed increased spending on the military.

    Thanks, but I will take my chances with Obama who has proposed cuts to military spending.
    That is why I specifically mentioned getting out of the war... I think that in most other issues especially the economy Obama doesn't know what the hell he is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,959

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Surf is up... sun is out... beach is 1 minute walk away... you do the math.

    I am outa here. Take it easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  6. #66
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    That is why I specifically mentioned getting out of the war... I think that in most other issues especially the economy Obama doesn't know what the hell he is doing.
    He turned an economy that was in a death spiral towards another Great Depression and has turned it around in less time than I thought would be possible. We've now had 23 straight months of economic growth, unemployment is lower now than when he came into office, and he's created more manufacturing jobs than any president in the last 4 presidents.

    What has the Republican Congress done?


    What does Romney propose? More Bush policy, he's said he will cut taxes for the rich, twice as much as the Bush tax cuts and increase military spending. Isn't this exactly how Bush ran up the debt???
    Last edited by Catawba; 02-08-12 at 12:43 AM.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  7. #67
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Thanks, but I will take my chances with Obama who has proposed cuts to military spending.
    The same Barack Obama who signed the NDAA, greatly expanded the use of drones, is amping up rhetoric toward Iran, left 100,000 mercenaries in Iraq after supposedly pulling out, helped to instigate violence in Libya, and is annoying Pakistan to no end? He's better?

    Crap, we're screwed.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  8. #68
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    He turned an economy that was in a death spiral towards another Great Depression and has turned it around in less time than I thought would be possible. We've now had 23 straight months of economic growth, unemployment is lower now than when he came into office, and he's created more manufacturing jobs than any president in the last 4 presidents.

    What has the Republican Congress done?


    What does Romney propose? More Bush policy, he's said he will cut taxes for the rich, twice as much as the Bush tax cuts and increase military spending. Isn't this exactly how Bush ran up the debt???
    I'm sorry, unemployment is what now?



    Unless we had a reversal of the feminist movement, then we have an unemployment problem.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  9. #69
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    The same Barack Obama who signed the NDAA, greatly expanded the use of drones, is amping up rhetoric toward Iran, left 100,000 mercenaries in Iraq after supposedly pulling out, helped to instigate violence in Libya, and is annoying Pakistan to no end? He's better?

    Crap, we're screwed.
    As opposed to Romney who also supports NDAA, who thinks Obama has been too much of a dove and wants to increase military spending? Yup!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #70
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Bargain With Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    I'm sorry, unemployment is what now?



    Unless we had a reversal of the feminist movement, then we have an unemployment problem.
    So according to you Obama is responsible for the employment dropping like a rock in 2007, but is not responsible for the turnaround under his first 3 years.???




    Now how about we get back on topic.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •