View Poll Results: Is Fox News Fair And Balanced?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 16.92%
  • No

    50 76.92%
  • Republicans will think Not, Dems will think Yes.

    4 6.15%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 128

Thread: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 11:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    240

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Ask MSNBC, don't ask us. I'm not responsible for their programming.
    But I am asking you. I'm curious to know what all you Rachel Maddow disciples think.

  2. #102
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbelt View Post
    But I am asking you. I'm curious to know what all you Rachel Maddow disciples think.
    I don't watch MSNBC, so this enterprise of yours is fruitless

  3. #103
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,855
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    No, many of the hosts/moderators are clearly biased and because of that many Democrats don't go on the programs, which makes the coverage as a whole even more unbalanced.
    (avatar by Thomas Nast)

  4. #104
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,944

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO so?

    well GOSH, you must be GUESSING lol

    AGAIN I ask, How do you know he only holds that opinion about fox alone?

    There is absolutely NOTHING in the posts that even suggests that. The topic of the thread is FOX, he voiced his opinion about FOX, that does not mean in anyway what so ever he thinks fox is alone LMAO

    If this thread was "do you like blue" and he said no blue sucks ass, its a dull color and reminds me of feeling blue its terrible, would you then ASSUME he thinks blue is the ONLY bad color? Because that makes no sense.
    You wasted some energy posting this, but thank you for your attempt to clarify your non-point and the extra effort you put into using all-caps.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 11:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    240

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    I don't watch MSNBC, so this enterprise of yours is fruitless
    Really? Where do you get your news?

  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    You wasted some energy posting this, but thank you for your attempt to clarify your non-point and the extra effort you put into using all-caps.
    Didnt waste any time at all and my point is VERY clear LMAO
    now can you answer the question or are you just going to dodge it LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #107
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    I agree, as soon as we have a permanent abortion poll, permanent gay marriage poll, and permanent "is religion good or bad poll" to go along with it.
    I actually think we should have those three polls you just mentioned. Good idea IMO
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  8. #108
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    Fox uses pretty much every textbook dishonest rhetoric technique. They rely on misinformation, misdirection, outright lies, ad homenim, straw man arguments, backhanded comments, repetition, ad populum, doublespeak, emotional appeals... And that's just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

    No matter what ideology you hold, or what political positions you espouse, Fox News does not report honestly. Especially not by calling the whole station "News" and making their prime time programming "opinion shows" that are disguised as news shows. They do everything that journalists are trained not to do.
    Their ratings would argue against your last statement.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  9. #109
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbelt View Post
    Really? Where do you get your news?
    I'm sorry, lol, do i not fit your stereotype? Newsflash, many liberals don't watch NBC. In fact, I'd wager that most people who label themselves liberals probably don't watch MSNBC. Do all conservatives worship/idolize Rush? No? Then it's stupid to assume all liberals are disciples of Maddow.

  10. #110
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    I actually think we should have those three polls you just mentioned. Good idea IMO
    lol, i meant it as a joke, but yeah we do seem to have the same threads over and over. Maybe we should just have those polls and sticky them.
    Last edited by StillBallin75; 01-09-12 at 01:51 AM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •