View Poll Results: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    77 91.67%
  • No

    7 8.33%
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 510

Thread: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

  1. #41
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    is it your goal to avoid the point of this thread and divert it with such questions?

    why don't you tell us YOUR position on the second amendment
    He already has, many times. In summary, he “fully supports the Second Amendment”, but then with the other tip of his forked tongue, he supports all manner of blatant violations against it.

    Are pro-2nd Amendment?-3-split-tongue-forked-tongue-300x300-jpg
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    ...Are pro-2nd Amendment?-3-split-tongue-forked-tongue-300x300-jpg
    who is this?

  3. #43
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    who is this?
    Someone who speaks with a forked tongue. Just like someone else we all know.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  4. #44
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    I'm pro Second Amendment, in that I think it recognizes an underlying moral principle that applies to the citizens of every nation.

  5. #45
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,548

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    He already has, many times. In summary, he “fully supports the Second Amendment”, but then with the other tip of his forked tongue, he supports all manner of blatant violations against it.

    Are pro-2nd Amendment?-3-split-tongue-forked-tongue-300x300-jpg
    Thunder hates the right to keep and bear arms. He has admitted that-he says NYC's idiotic licensing requirement law is proper

  6. #46
    Professor
    TheLastIndependent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    08-29-15 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    It cause me angst to read a defense of the second ammendment is in case you need to rise against the government. We as a people have the right to vote and it is our sole voice in government. In no way should violence be an answer to the qualms with the government. Assassinations are in no way helpful to a functioning government and if that is what you resort to then anarchy will have struck this nation. Civil Revolt has as much voice as violence (if not more) and leaves the government in a completely functional state.

  7. #47
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    An out of control government does not use “peaceful & democratic ways” of violating the rights of its citizens. It sends men armed with guns, to take by those by force and violence who will not submit to the demands of government. It locks such people in prisons.

    Violent crimes against the people require a violent response.
    People who claim guns are necessary to keep government in check are particularly dangerous people. Foolish too. Borrowing from the movie "The Aviator." The government beat Germany and Japan. Who are you thinking you and yours can stop the government with a gun?

  8. #48
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastIndependent View Post
    It cause me angst to read a defense of the second ammendment is in case you need to rise against the government. We as a people have the right to vote and it is our sole voice in government. In no way should violence be an answer to the qualms with the government. Assassinations are in no way helpful to a functioning government and if that is what you resort to then anarchy will have struck this nation. Civil Revolt has as much voice as violence (if not more) and leaves the government in a completely functional state.
    Every 2, 4 and 6 years Americans have an opportunity to have a non-violent revolution OR to not have a revolution. That's what elections are. On the fringe are people who if they don't get their way in the elections think they should then get their guns.

  9. #49
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,548

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    People who claim guns are necessary to keep government in check are particularly dangerous people. Foolish too. Borrowing from the movie "The Aviator." The government beat Germany and Japan. Who are you thinking you and yours can stop the government with a gun?
    ask hughey long that question

  10. #50
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,505

    Re: Are pro-2nd Amendment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    An out of control government does not use “peaceful & democratic ways” of violating the rights of its citizens. It sends men armed with guns, to take by those by force and violence who will not submit to the demands of government. It locks such people in prisons.

    Violent crimes against the people require a violent response.
    Does it start by claiming the right to declare anyone a terrorist and lock them up without a trial?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •