You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo
Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
Last edited by Bob Blaylock; 01-02-12 at 04:55 PM. Reason: A man without a forklift is nothing. May the Forks be with you.
The five great lies of the
We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.
Good seeing you too Friday13....always good but these people on here already are starting to look like the people on PJ. Replying to comments with insulting rmearks that have zero continuity with what was originally written. Are people just combative by nature or is ignorance really guaranteed under the Constitution? Some real wing dings on this site.
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
1. Protect us from foreign invaders.
2. Protect us from wrongdoers at home --the actions of any people who willfully do us bodily harm or harm to our property.
Government should NOT:
1. Protect individuals from themselves (safety mandates, etc.)
2. Protect us from acts of nature (storms, earthquakes, etc.). Private insurance can take care of these.
3. Meddle into business and personal lives.
4. Meddle into the affairs of other nations. (Illegitimate wars, foreign aid, etc.)
4. Impose excessive taxes.
5. Violate people's individual rights.
All rational & logical people understand that in a large & modern society, there has to be a good balance between freedom & safety.
If we just focus on freedom...than safety is ignored to the point of danger.
if we just focus on safety...than freedom is being curtailed to the point of being undemocratic.