View Poll Results: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    109 52.66%
  • No

    98 47.34%
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 577

Thread: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

  1. #61
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,157

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Actually, it happened three times, but don't worry about the facts.
    What 3 times?

    Are you actually counting Iran? apdst loves the Ayatollahs!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #62
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,418

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Oh my god... what a ****ing waste this is turning into. I will just slam you this one last time and leave you to your folly.



    B-52's carry troops. They crossed into North Vietnam. You lose. It's over. Now... will you just answer the damn question.
    OMG!! You're not serious. Right?!?

    My folly??? Really?!?
    Last edited by apdst; 12-17-11 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #63
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,607
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    No.
    . .

  4. #64
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Militarily? No, I haven't. Care to educate us on it? Please, only explain it to use in tactical military terms. Thanks and good luck with that.
    "every Power has complete and exclusive sovereignty over the air space above its territory"

    Convention Relating to the Regulation of Air Navigation, Paris 1919
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #65
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,418

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    "every Power has complete and exclusive sovereignty over the air space above its territory"

    Convention Relating to the Regulation of Air Navigation, Paris 1919
    I still can't get past you saying that B-52's carry troops.

    I'm sorry, bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    OMG!! You're not serious. Right?!?

    My folly??? Really?!?
    Yep... it is like debating a child.

    B-52's carry troops.

    Definition of TROOP
    1a : a group of soldiers


    Troops - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    Definition of SOLDIER
    1a : one engaged in military service and especially in the army b : an enlisted man or woman c : a skilled warrior
    2: a militant leader, follower, or worker


    Soldiers - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I still can't get past you saying that B-52's carry troops.

    I'm sorry, bro!
    So you get your ****ing ass SLAMMED with facts and this is all you have...

    You asked for evidence and I just gave you evidence... classic.

    Carry on little buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    What 3 times?

    Are you actually counting Iran? apdst loves the Ayatollahs!
    Ayatrollahs??
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #69
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,418

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Yep... it is like debating a child.

    B-52's carry troops.

    Definition of TROOP
    1a : a group of soldiers


    Troops - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    Definition of SOLDIER
    1a : one engaged in military service and especially in the army b : an enlisted man or woman c : a skilled warrior
    2: a militant leader, follower, or worker


    Soldiers - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    There you go again!

    Trully amazing!

    The B-52 is a bomber, not a transport aircraft.

    Boeing B-52 Stratofortress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Was the War in Iraq worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There you go again!

    Trully amazing!

    The B-52 is a bomber, not a transport aircraft.

    Boeing B-52 Stratofortress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I guess you have a problem with the English language. Well, I like winning, it is in my competitive nature. The problem is that I don't take beating and slamming pre-schoolers as much of a victory. I actually feel kinda bad once I realize how one sided the sport is. Anyways...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •