View Poll Results: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, it would be better if none existed.

    6 15.00%
  • Yes, at least they prove that racism is alive and well so that we don't forget

    4 10.00%
  • They're important for free speech, even if that speech is ugly

    28 70.00%
  • I agree with the white supremacists and am therefore glad that the sites are there

    2 5.00%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105

Thread: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

  1. #41
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    It is a interesting that over 1/3rd of those on this forum responding to the OP poll answer that they are white supremacists.
    ???

  2. #42
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    It is a interesting that over 1/3rd of those on this forum responding to the OP poll answer that they are white supremacists.
    ???
    It is more like someone who is a member here contacted his supremacists buddies to come and vote since non registered people can vote in the polls. It could also be one idiot logging out and voting over and over, which is more likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,792

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    they are not today's real problem. today's real problem are those that irrationally & illogically hate Muslim-Americans.
    You do know Muslim isn't a race, right?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  4. #44
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    If only church websites did the same thing.
    Atheist websites too.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    You do know Muslim isn't a race, right?
    is this supposed to be funny?


  6. #46
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    It is a interesting that over 1/3rd of those on this forum responding to the OP poll answer that they are white supremacists.
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    It is more like someone who is a member here contacted his supremacists buddies to come and vote since non registered people can vote in the polls. It could also be one idiot logging out and voting over and over, which is more likely.
    I took a look at the admin logs. Jeremy Mitchel, the sole white supremacist on this thread seems to have gotten several of his white supremacist buddies to vote. They are the only ones who voted for that option, with the exception of one other regular poster.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #47
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are black racists. There are tons of them, people who consider people based on skin color.
    They are not racists, they do not hate whites or other races. They are race baters, their is a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    And while I have no idea if it's true of the people who voted that way, I can look at that fourth option and see it as "I agree these people have a right to free speech". After all, it doesn't say "I am a white supremacist."
    You are living with denial then, lol.

    I agree with the white supremacists and am therefore glad that the sites are there
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #48
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I took a look at the admin logs. Jeremy Mitchel, the sole white supremacist on this thread seems to have gotten several of his white supremacist buddies to vote. They are the only ones who voted for that option, with the exception of one other regular poster.
    Yep I figured.

    Hell CC, you have seen this so many times before, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #49
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    is this supposed to be funny?

    It is funny because Muslims are people who practice Islam, and like other religious people are made up of many different races. Being a Muslim has nothing at all to do with race. People are bigoted against Muslims, not racist.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 12-19-11 at 01:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #50
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Do white supremacist web sites serve an important purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yep I figured.

    Hell CC, you have seen this so many times before, lol.
    Usually happens in GM threads... though I found out who it was (a banned poster) and I told him I knew who he was... and he has stopped, since.

    Doing something like this... gaming the poll... is a sure sign of weakness. One KNOWS that there position is either inferior, idiotic, or both, so the individual has to mess with the poll to give their position a false sense of legitimacy and to assist them with their weak ego. It's always been pathetic and always will be.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •