View Poll Results: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it protects her from bearing the rapist's child

    106 92.98%
  • No, that pill is unethical

    8 7.02%
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 552

Thread: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

  1. #391
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    Murder is not just a legal term. When Stalin and Hitler murdered people they may not have been breaking the law, but it was murder nonetheless. One can certainly use murder in a way that disagrees with the law. This is just common sense.

    nope thats your OPINION and its WRONG

    with out it being UNLAWFUL it is NOT murder they way you SEEM to be FALSLEY using it, thats what common sense is LOL


    fact is in this country abortion is NOT murder unless you mean murder to mean by definition 2
    1: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

    2A : something very difficult or dangerous B : something outrageous or blameworthy

    so you either mean definition 2 or it is in fact not murder
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #392
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    Stop talking nonsense. If the law makes it legal to kill you though you are innocent, is that not still murder? Murder is simply illegitimate and generally premeditated homicide. Obviously someone has to define illegitimate, but that is irrelevant at this point. It has a legal definition but that is obviously not the only, general definition.

    You only seem to try and debate with these silly games. Try a different strategy.
    Last edited by Wessexman; 01-03-12 at 01:44 AM.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  3. #393
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    Stop talking nonsense. If the law makes it legal to kill you though you are innocent, is that not still murder? Murder is simply illegitimate and generally premeditated homicide. Obviously someone has to define illegitimate, but that is irrelevant at this point. It has a legal definition but that is obviously not the only, general definition.

    You only seem to try and debate with these silly games. Try a different strategy.
    the only nonsense is you ignoring facts

    if the law makes it legal to kill me, NO THAT IS NOT MURDER by definition of the word unless you mean definition two

    Murder is NOT simply illegitimate and generally premeditated homicide unless you want to MAKE up the definitions of words which I choose not to do since I understand them and live in reality

    The "definition" you are stating is MADE UP and only on of YOUR OPINION
    You seem to want to be silly and ignore FACTS try a different strategy

    to say murder is illegitimate and generally premeditated homicide is 100% WRONG
    at least in AMERICA you're wrong maybe you are right by Australia REAL definition?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #394
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    I see no reason to repeat what I said when you are just repeating your barely coherent crap.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  5. #395
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    I see no reason to repeat what I said when you are just repeating your barely coherent crap.
    translation: you have no way to defend your false stance

    I agree!

    abortion is not murder and the law says so, this is a fact
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #396
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    I have defended my stance. Do you really think anyone reading your comments, except the absurdly partisan, will think they aren't crap and that murder has no meaning other than the legal definition?
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  7. #397
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    I have defended my stance. Do you really think anyone reading your comments, except the absurdly partisan, will think they aren't crap and that murder has no meaning other than the legal definition?
    LMAO you have not defended anything
    you gave me your opinion and I sated facts from the dictionary :Shrug:

    anybody that disagrees is also wrong so they are meaningless to me

    By law it is not murder if that fact bothers you I dont know what to tell you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #398
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    If you are going to keep posting crap, don't just repeat what you said before. Try something witty or amusing.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  9. #399
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    If you are going to keep posting crap, don't just repeat what you said before. Try something witty or amusing.
    no need I like posting facts and watching you trying to deny them, its funny watching you call facts crap simply cause you disagree with them thats is VERY amusing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #400
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Should a rape victim be able to take the morning after pill?

    See as crap goes, your recent posts are just poor mate. They have no enthusiasm and no spark. Your crap lacks enthusiasm I'm afraid.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •