View Poll Results: Will Obama be re-elected?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    8 44.44%
  • No

    10 55.56%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Will Obama be re-elected?

  1. #21
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 09:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,172

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    do you have evidence for this, or is this just more baseless speculation?
    go google 2008 exit polling results
    I love the smell of burning moonbat in the morning.

  2. #22
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Just pointing out the alleged 'race-baiting' has already done more to derail the thread than the actual quote.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by conservativeguy View Post
    go google 2008 exit polling results
    um......that is not evidence for your claims. its passing the buck.

  4. #24
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 09:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,172

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    on the contrary, I know a great deal about the motivations of the TP movement.


    sure you do........i"ll bet you have read every anti-TP message at the HuffyPO and DailyKOSNuts websites
    I love the smell of burning moonbat in the morning.

  5. #25
    200M yrs of experience
    Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southeastern USA
    Last Seen
    05-07-12 @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Barring the GOP pulling a decent moderate candidate out of their hat at the last minute, Obama will be re-elected. Thus far they have only paid attention to a parade of favors of the month from the Tea Party and two moderate candidates with enough baggage to weight down any chance at at winning. They had real talent in the mix, they ignored it and they will be faced with 4 more years of Obama - and possibly with a Democratic majority in the Senate and the House.

    The TP only represents the feelings of about 20-25% of the electorate, but they have thrown monkey wrench after monkey wrench into plans to fix the economy. Since they are a segment of the GOP, guess who voters are blaming. I feel the TP has been more effective than the Democratic party in making the GOP unpopular with the electorate.

  6. #26
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 09:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,172

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    Barring the GOP pulling a decent moderate candidate out of their hat at the last minute, Obama will be re-elected. Thus far they have only paid attention to a parade of favors of the month from the Tea Party and two moderate candidates with enough baggage to weight down any chance at at winning. They had real talent in the mix, they ignored it and they will be faced with 4 more years of Obama - and possibly with a Democratic majority in the Senate and the House.

    The TP only represents the feelings of about 20-25% of the electorate, but they have thrown monkey wrench after monkey wrench into plans to fix the economy. Since they are a segment of the GOP, guess who voters are blaming. I feel the TP has been more effective than the Democratic party in making the GOP unpopular with the electorate.
    The latest poll I saw had the TP approval number in the 40's. When people are asked what they think about smaller government, personal liberty and less government intrusion in their lives (all TP platforms), a majority of the voters share those views. Besides that, there isn't a TP candidate or a TP "Party" so people will be voting for a dem or a repub.....not some boogieman with TP stamped on his forehead.
    I love the smell of burning moonbat in the morning.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Obama would beat Romney, because Conservatives and TP folks hate Romney.

    Obama would beat Cain, cause Cain has no public record and is too ignorant on the issues..and he has problems with women.

    Obama would beat Perry...well...cause he's Perry.

    So yeah, unless someone magical jumps into the race, its Obama for four more years.


  8. #28
    Student Jaaaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texas, the coastal bend
    Last Seen
    12-13-14 @ 03:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    279

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Obama would beat Romney, because Conservatives and TP folks hate Romney.

    Obama would beat Cain, cause Cain has no public record and is too ignorant on the issues..and he has problems with women.

    Obama would beat Perry...well...cause he's Perry.

    So yeah, unless someone magical jumps into the race, its Obama for four more years.

    Yay team!!!!!

  9. #29
    User BossHogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-11 @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    He will not be relected. People are worried about the economy and Obama has been an utter failure at fixing the problem. His stimulus failed big time because he fought for a big total but no attention to where the money went. 82% of the green contracts went to companies who donated to his campagin, $550 billion of it on Solyndra which went bankrupt but they donated to his campaign so he had to pay them back somehow. Most went to the Democrats wish list and not to things that would create jobs. Since he did not care to use a trillion in tax payer money properly the first time, now he wants another 450 billion to try again. It does not even attempt to solve the problem, he just wants to put a bandaid on the problem to slow the bleeding for a couple months so he has at least something to run on in 2012 because he has nothing right now. The Democrats controlled the white house, senate and congress for obamas first 2yrs in office but he decided not to focus on jobs but on Obamacare. That will cripple jobs even more, and he knows it will so he set it up not to start til after 2012 election.
    Newt or Romney will get the Republican nomination. Either one of them will out debate Obama on the issues. Obama has been able to read off teleprompters for 3yrs and blame everyone but himself. He has blame Bush, the rich, the republicans, the tea party, the american public for being lazy, etc. At the debates he will have no teleprompter, no speeches, only his record. He will have to own up for his long list of mistakes and cant blame anyone for them. He will go thru the ringer and lose. People are not stupid. It is either 4 more years of this mess or a change. His supporters have lost passion for him, and the Republicans are more passionate than ever to get him out of office.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Will Obama be re-elected?

    Quote Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
    ...$550 billion of it on Solyndra which went bankrupt but they donated to his campaign so he had to pay them back somehow.....
    the stimulus plan gave $550 billion to Solyndra?

    I think you mean $535 MILLION.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •