View Poll Results: Is it irrational/bigoted to have a slight wariness of Muslims?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 52.94%
  • No

    8 47.06%
  • Not sure

    0 0%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 194

Thread: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Maybe not complete trust. But I also wouldn't endorse throwing them into happy fun camps either.
    I don't endorse camps/actions/anything.

    Again, my only awareness isn't discernable in the slightest. "/ People who say/think I would put up propaganda/do things are overreacting big-time.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I don't endorse camps/actions/anything....
    but you DO endorse people being afraid of Muslims, simply due to 9-11 and other terrorist acts.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    very dishonest & pathetic comparison, as the German people voted for the Nazis in a democratic election and gave them them highest vote of any political party in 1933. Such large-scale messages by a society has consequences.
    No, don't evade it.

    Would you trust ALL Germans in the US during WWII with COMPLETE faith?

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    No, don't evade it...
    I answered your question.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    but you DO endorse people being afraid of Muslims, simply due to 9-11 and other terrorist acts.
    Well, yeah. There's been over 18 terrorist attacks in America due to radical Muslims.

    How do you tell which devout Muslims are sympathizers? I daresay you think there are none. So long as there is that question I will always have the shred of awareness in my mind. If Christians had an equal amount of terrorist atacks then it would be the same for them.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I answered your question.
    No, you did not.

    Answer this:

    Would you trust ALL Germans in the US during WWII with COMPLETE faith?

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    No, you did not.

    Answer this:

    Would you trust ALL Germans in the US during WWII with COMPLETE faith?
    oh, in the USA?

    yes. they are American citizens and they fought against the Nazis bravely.

    ever hear of Mr. Dwight Eisenhower? he was of German descent.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Well, yeah. There's been over 18 terrorist attacks in America due to radical Muslims.

    How do you tell which devout Muslims are sympathizers? I daresay you think there are none. So long as there is that question I will always have the shred of awareness in my mind. If Christians had an equal amount of terrorist atacks then it would be the same for them.
    In America proper? As in the soil of the 50 States only? Over what time frame?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    oh, in the USA?

    yes. they are American citizens and they fought against the Nazis bravely.

    ever hear of Mr. Dwight Eisenhower? he was of German descent.
    No, you still evade it.

    Answer this:

    Would you trust ALL Germans in the US during WWII with COMPLETE faith?

    *At the TIME of WWII, not our present time*

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: The Irrationality of Vigilant Wisdom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    No, you still evade it.

    Answer this:

    Would you trust ALL Germans in the US during WWII with COMPLETE faith?

    *At the TIME of WWII, not our present time*
    maybe you didn't understand my answer, so I shall post it again:

    yes. they are American citizens and they fought against the Nazis bravely.

    ever hear of Mr. Dwight Eisenhower? he was of German descent

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •