I did not vote in the poll, because my fav wasn't on the list.
Let’s try this again. My stupid computer disconnected from the forum and I lost all my rant about Bush!
To me, Bush was the worst in my time. A few reasons are:
1. He didn’t heed warning about Ben Laden (9/11 could have happened anyway) but we’ll never know. He was warned.
2. Sent troops to Iraq starting war which killed something like 8,840 Americans, and ran up a huge debt. That cost wasn't
added to his national budget.
3. Took a budget surplus and, during his administration, changed it into a huge debt, for the next president to inherit.
4. Encouraged the trend to ship more of our jobs overseas. Although, Obama hasn’t done much to correct this.
5. Relaxed regulations on banks and Wall Street, which led to the current housing crisis and damaged the economy.
6. Although he had authority over a huge nuclear arsenal, he could never say it correctly. It’s “new-cle-er,” dammit!,
not “new-que-le-er”. But, that’s just a small personal annoyance I had with him.