View Poll Results: White Boy Drunk: Racist or Not?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 43.40%
  • No

    16 30.19%
  • Other/Explain

    3 5.66%
  • Lets Go Get White Boy Crazy!

    11 20.75%
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 419

Thread: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

  1. #221
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    And remembering history is completely different than obsessing over history or using history as a justification for being an apologist.
    Who's obsessing?

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    And remembering history is completely different than obsessing over history or using history as a justification for being an apologist...
    then WHY do you apply this only to black people?

    what about Jews? what about Armenians? what about the Irish?

  3. #223
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Were 6 million black people rounded up, thrown into cells, and then burned alive??
    You're unbelievable.

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Were 6 million black people rounded up, thrown into cells, and then burned alive??
    no, but neither were 6 million Jews. please go back on your research of the Holocaust.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    what about crimes that occured...say...66 years ago?

    should we forget about those crimes and just move on? let bygones be bygones?
    Don't take it out on the innocent, for they have done no wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Would you say that about any other discussion of history? I find it odd that one of the only times people say some variation of "we must let loose of the past" is when we're talking about the history of blacks and racism in this country. Nobody ever says that when in a discussion about the enlightenment or the revolutionary war.

    We're discussing history. Just because this part of history is more controversial doesn't mean it shouldn't be talked about.
    I should state it as this: Stop using the past as a reason to dredge up racial tension in the present. I do not see American Indians who, at every chance, create racial tensions against the white folk.

  6. #226
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I should istate it as this: Sop using the past as a reason to dredge up racial tension in the present. I do not see American Indians who, at every chance, create racial tensions against the white folk.
    I never do that so pick that fight with someone else. We're talking about history. If you can't handle it, gtfo.

  7. #227
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    then WHY do you apply this only to black people?

    what about Jews? what about Armenians? what about the Irish?
    Because that's where the conversation went, dude. Jesus christ, do you ever stop?
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    ...I should state it as this: Stop using the past as a reason to dredge up racial tension in the present. I do not see American Indians who, at every chance, create racial tensions against the white folk.
    perhaps they should, as many of them still live in horrible poverty on reservations and have millions of acres of land and billions of dollars owed to them.

    the squeeky wheel gets the oil.

  9. #229
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it, period.
    Not Period.

    We can remember the past without having to constantly be told we owe something to make up for the past.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Would you say that about any other discussion of history? I find it odd that one of the only times people say some variation of "we must let loose of the past" is when we're talking about the history of blacks and racism in this country. Nobody ever says that when in a discussion about the enlightenment or the revolutionary war.

    We're discussing history. Just because this part of history is more controversial doesn't mean it shouldn't be talked about.
    Conversely, why should black people recieve such special treatment and preference for what happened in the past, and demonize the white man...

    ...yet there have been many other such tragedies?

    Egypt over a millenia ago had slaves. Do we demonize Egyptians/ How long will the white man be so demonized for what white people did over 200 years ago? Will it take 2-3,000 years?

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •