View Poll Results: White Boy Drunk: Racist or Not?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 43.40%
  • No

    16 30.19%
  • Other/Explain

    3 5.66%
  • Lets Go Get White Boy Crazy!

    11 20.75%
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 419

Thread: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

  1. #191
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Would it not naturally develop that the man you just purchased from his tribal leader is inferior to you? Do you really think it would have been any different if we had been buying people from the Greeks? or the Scandanavians?
    I have no idea if it would have been different, but what the hell does that have to do with actual history? What is your point?

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    No, you still don't understand it. Illiterate #2.
    Please don't insult your intelligence.

  3. #193
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    stating facts and denying lies..makes me "sensitive"?
    No...clinging to the white people are evil and black people were the only opressed and we should CONTINUE to relive 1776 in 2011 all the while ignoring every other nation and races reality with regards to slavery makes you...hmmm...seeeeensitive...no...thats just the pretense...what is a better word...help me out...

    see...you ignored the native hsitory on this continent...their own brutal treatment of 'slaves'...you ignore the whole continent of Africa and its history from 800BC to MODERN DAY...ummm...

    yeah...

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Five centuries? 1700 to 2000 is three hunderd years. We didn't get slaves here until the end of the 1600s.
    Jesus, Thunder. Read a ****ing book.
    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    I never did that. Not once. I responded to your poorly worded question and corrected you on your very, very distorted view of history. You continue to be wrong, both in your accusation and presentation of fact.
    ironic..huh?

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    so many drama queens in this thread.
    ...you're one to talk.

  6. #196
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Thunder has a hard-on for the plight of the black man. He seems to think we need to get down on our knees and beg for a modicum of respect because of **** my ancestors had no part in, simply because we're white and the black man isn't. Screw that. I respect the black man enough not to pretend I need to see forgiveness for **** he knows I didn't do. I respect the black man enough to know he's strong and smart and just as able as he wants to be. I'm not going to discount the rest of history to put the plight of black men on a pedestal to gain PC points. It's 2011. You can stand right next to me in line for my job and I'll still hope I get selected, but not because you're black...but rather because I want the job and I'm up against (assumedly) good competition.
    This is ridiculous and melodramatic. I agree that Thunder has spoken in some unwarranted absolutes in some of his posts, but you're overreacting and putting yourself on a high horse that you haven't earned.

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No...clinging to the white people are evil and black people were the only opressed and we should CONTINUE to relive 1776 in 2011..
    strawman attacks..are symptomatic of a lost debate or being too lazy to continue debating.

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Why should people whose ancestors weren't even a part of the race issues in the past be punished/not given preferences?

  9. #199
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    ...you're one to talk.
    i'm not being dramatic, i'm being something else.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Why should people whose ancestors weren't even a part of the race issues in the past be punished/not given preferences?
    you have already made one thread about race. leave your discussion about AA over there.

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •