View Poll Results: White Boy Drunk: Racist or Not?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 43.40%
  • No

    16 30.19%
  • Other/Explain

    3 5.66%
  • Lets Go Get White Boy Crazy!

    11 20.75%
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 419

Thread: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

  1. #151
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    oh, and this was done to white people....by which people?
    I'm not sure where you're going to that. White people made white people inferior to themselves before white people made black people inferior to themselves....in the contexts of American history.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Socially and racially are not even remotely the same. To even infer that it is, shows a complete disconnect from the reality's of the 2 very different situations.
    its also just playing games and not taking the topic or thread seriously.

    race is a physical attribute that one is born with.

    social-inequality is something that can be removed easily.

    to compare being poor to being black, is stupid & dishonest.

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    I'm not sure where you're going to that. White people made white people inferior to themselves before white people made black people inferior to themselves....in the contexts of American history.
    yeah, but did they make them inferior BECAUSE they were white???????????

    no, no they did not. hence the dishonesty and idiocy of your comparison.

  4. #154
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Not at all, he was using race as a descriptor, not as an insult.
    Was he a boy?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #155
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Socially and racially are not even remotely the same. To even infer that it is, shows a complete disconnect from the reality's of the 2 very different situations.
    How, exactly, do you figure? They were denied the same rights and discounted in the same ways as blacks were. To this day, you still have "white trash" white people: poor, ignorant, breeders with no concept of socially acceptable behavior or hygiene.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    How, exactly, do you figure? They were denied the same rights and discounted in the same ways as blacks were. To this day, you still have "white trash" white people: poor, ignorant, breeders with no concept of socially acceptable behavior or hygiene.
    yeah, and who forced them into this position due to the color of their skin??

    nobody, which is why the comparison is stupid.

  7. #157
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yeah, but did they make them inferior BECAUSE they were white???????????

    no, no they did not. hence the dishonesty and idiocy of your comparison.
    Thunder, if you fail to read the entirety of what I post you will always come out looking ignorant and dishonest. I very clearly specified that their inferiority was not based on race. You have neither created an original argument nor made a point by being insulting and childish. Please try again when you actually have a legitimate point to make.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  8. #158
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yeah, and who forced them into this position due to the color of their skin??

    nobody, which is why the comparison is stupid.
    Okay, you want to go there? The tribal leaders in Africa offered up their own men and women to be put into slavery by white men. So there's your equal comparison. These men, women, and children were deemed worthy of servitude and disrespect at the hands of white men by their own black brethren. Good enough for you?
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Thunder, if you fail to read the entirety of what I post you will always come out looking ignorant and dishonest. I very clearly specified that their inferiority was not based on race. You have neither created an original argument nor made a point by being insulting and childish. Please try again when you actually have a legitimate point to make.
    we are talking about black people, who were born black and who's ancestors were made slaves for centuries, for the simple reason that they were black.

    you are comparing this situation, to poor whites in the USA. the comparison is insane, as no whites were forced into poverty, illiteracy, and being uneducated simply due to the color of their skin.

    please try making an honest & fair comparison.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Get White Boy Drunk: Is That Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Okay, you want to go there? The tribal leaders in Africa offered up their own men and women to be put into slavery by white men. So there's your equal comparison. These men, women, and children were deemed worthy of servitude and disrespect at the hands of white men by their own black brethren. Good enough for you?
    if you are still comparing poor whites in the USA to African slaves in the USA, your comparison is still crap, as nobody forced whites into that status simply due to their skin color, while blacks suffered under slavery & segregation in the USA for five centuries simply because they were black.

    your comparison is crap.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •