No, not at all
May be a little
Yes, it is
Oh, very arrogant
I can't decide
The West is arrogant, but Europe is more arrogant than the US.
If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.
Last edited by Boo Radley; 10-23-11 at 03:43 PM.
AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.
Come to think of it, I'm often accused of being arrogant, even by other Americans.
Gee, I must be like.... Captain America or something!
Next time I travel abroad I think I will wear a t-shirt that reads: "F*cking arrogant American prick, and proud of it."
from arrogant USA is becoming seriosly a threat for the world.
it's clearly enough to get it. Many decades have past and still, US sttitude haven't changed at all.
- SOUTH DAKOTA 1890 Troops 300 Lakota Indians massacred at Wounded Knee.
- HAWAII 1893 Naval, troops Independent kingdom overthrown, annexed.
- CHICAGO 1894 Troops Breaking of rail strike, 34 killed
- PHILIPPINES 1898-1910 Naval, troops Seized from Spain, killed 600,000 Filipinos
- PUERTO RICO 1898 Naval, troops Seized from Spain, occupation continues
- GUAM 1898 Naval, troops Seized from Spain, still use as base.
- PANAMA 1901-14 Naval, troops Broke off from Colombia 1903, annexed Canal Zone 1914.
- PANAMA 1912 Troops Marines land during heated election.
- WEST VIRGINIA 1920-21 Troops, bombing Army intervenes against mineworkers.
- DETROIT 1943 Troops Army put down Black rebellion.
- IRAN 1953 Command Operation CIA overthrows democracy, installs Shah.
- IRAQ 1963 Command operation CIA organizes coup that killed president, brings Ba'ath Party to power, and Saddam Hussein back from exile to be head of the secret service.
- INDONESIA 1965 Command operation Million killed in CIA-assisted army coup.
- IRAQ 1990-91 Bombing, troops, naval Blockade of Iraqi and Jordanian ports, air strikes; 200,000+ killed in invasion of Iraq and Kuwait; large-scale destruction of Iraqi military
- YEMEN 2009 Missiles, command operation Cruise missile attack on Al Qaeda kills 49 civilians; Yemeni military assaults on rebels
- LIBYA 2011 Bombing, missiles, command operation NATO coordinates air strikes and missile attacks against Qaddafi government during uprising by rebel army.
USA attacked Iraq at 1963.
USA attacked Iraq at 1990. (older Bush)
USA attacked Iraq at 1998.
USA attacked Iraq at 2003. (elder Bush)
USA attacked Libya at 1986. (Ronald Reagan)
USA attacked Libya at 2011. (Barac Obama)
USA always was, is and will be in war with other part of the world with no main reasons at all. No matter who will be the new president.
USA's racism against black people is erased now but their racism against muslim race is growing up.
Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Libya and many other countries blamed USA for financing "rebels" and creating atrificialy troubles close to civil war pn those countries.
Using tools like CIA and washing people minds with CNN, they got the goal to make the world believe that Gaddaff was harming his own people and that Libyan people didn't wanted him. While at 1 July 2011 - 1.7 million Libyan people went with him at Green Square to protest against NATO air strike.
Attacking Iraq because there were found proofs of chemical weapons by CIA. Chemical weapons that no one ever saw.
however good may seem inside it's borders, outside there USA does a sick and hypochrite job with the rest of world.
American childs are being growed up with the suspicion that Africa and muslim world is a threat for them, that Russia is their enemy, that Japan is their enemy too, that China is an economical threat.
So ... is america arrogant?? - NO. America is becoming an evil.
American dream has gone by years. and that, thnx to it's politicans whom never changed by many ages.
“Just because you can read, write and do a little math, doesn't mean that you're entitled to conquer the universe.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Hocus Pocus
Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb