View Poll Results: Death Penalty: Yea or Nay?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea

    28 60.87%
  • Nay

    18 39.13%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 180

Thread: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

  1. #141
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    But let me know when you have something of merit.
    let me know when you learn how to read.

  2. #142
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    let me know when you learn how to read.
    more failed insults instead of . . . . something with merit . . . very telling
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #143
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    more failed insults instead of . . . . something with merit . . . very telling
    You do realize that I addressed you only with arguments until you began to insult me. Insults are all you're worth at this point. When people try to debate with you all you ever return is insults and "LMAO" in almost every thread you enter. You get what you give.

  4. #144
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    You do realize that I addressed you only with arguments until you began to insult me. Insults are all you're worth at this point. When people try to debate with you all you ever return is insults and "LMAO" in almost every thread you enter. You get what you give.
    Wow more dishonesty. LOL Thanks I didnt expect anything else from you in this thread.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Wow more dishonesty. LOL Thanks I didnt expect anything else from you in this thread.
    I can be a lot of unpleasant things, but dishonest is not one of them. If you're going to insult me, at least pick at something true.

  6. #146
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I can be a lot of unpleasant things, but dishonest is not one of them. If you're going to insult me, at least pick at something true.
    im not insulting you its true :shurg: this is another game. Please get back on topic accept the fact that your statement as worded was wrong or how now you meant to say something else otherwise just move on because that facts wont change LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    im not insulting you
    Calling someone dishonest is an insult particularly when you haven't proven that what you perceive as dishonesty isn't simply a misunderstanding on one or both our parts. As I said, I can be many unpleasant things, but dishonest is not one of them.

  8. #148
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Calling someone dishonest is an insult particularly when you haven't proven that what you perceive as dishonesty isn't simply a misunderstanding on one or both our parts. As I said, I can be many unpleasant things, but dishonest is not one of them.
    not if its true

    admit that your original statement as written was factually wrong and their will be no misunderstanding or dishonesty. If you continue to deny that fact you ARE being dishonest.

    Its really the only issue I have, you misspoke, big deal, happens to everyone, Ive done it plenty, if you would just admit it then there would be no misunderstandings or dishonesty, the solution is pretty simple.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    not if its true
    Suit yourself. Like I said, I'm not dishonest, but since we're online, it's impossible to prove it either way so I'm not going to dwell on it. You've heard my arguments, you've chosen to respond to them with insults instead of engagement. Good luck wit that.

  10. #150
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Death Penalty: Right or Wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Suit yourself. Like I said, I'm not dishonest, but since we're online, it's impossible to prove it either way so I'm not going to dwell on it. You've heard my arguments, you've chosen to respond to them with insults instead of engagement. Good luck wit that.
    No I responded with proven facts and you chose to deny them. Your argument was what you said was true, it is not, this is MORE dishonesty. You know the thread is still here right? LOL

    Like I said the solution is a very simple one. instead you choose not to partake in such a simply civil solution so the issue is yours
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •