View Poll Results: Are people who use the race card racist?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    16 59.26%
  • No

    9 33.33%
  • I don't know

    2 7.41%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77

Thread: Racists?

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Never said race-baiting was racism. You should know that instead of claiming that I make up definitions
    That is the question you posed in this thread.

    . Anyways, since people ask for the definition of racism for the 500th time, ad nauseum, then here it is:



    Calling out racism, true racism, isn't racist. But race-baiting, in which you throw in race unfairly to bait your opponent, while also used to further your race's ends, IS racism.
    Not according to the definitions you posted it is not.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It's racist because you're injecting race into the conversation insincerely to further the ends of your race. It's racism.
    1) that is not racism by any definition supplied in this thread.

    2) That is not what those people are doing. They are injecting race to further their political ends.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    1) that is not racism by any definition supplied in this thread.

    2) That is not what those people are doing. They are injecting race to further their political ends.
    You're only saying that cause you're white.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    01-05-17 @ 02:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,479

    Re: Racists?

    Every person has some degree of racism ... yet some people are able to separate their illogical emotional bias of racism and manage their racism.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Racism is the belief that some races are superior to other races.

    So where is the racism in the OP? There is none.

    Yes, there is idiocy & dishonesty...but no racism.
    So I can call everything I disagree with "racist" to further whatever selfish and insincere means I have, and not be racist for doing so? Well, people like that, in my eyes, become as bad if not worse than racists.

  6. #56
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,319
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You're only saying that cause you're white.
    And you're only saying that because you're a green... multiple eyed... yellow horned Okay seriously what is that?

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    So I can call everything I disagree with "racist" to further whatever selfish and insincere means I have, and not be racist for doing so? Well, people like that, in my eyes, become as bad if not worse than racists.
    by what definition of racism, does obusively or dishonestly using the race-card, racism?

    cause honestly.....its quite racist to mis-apply the term "Racism".
    Last edited by Thunder; 09-29-11 at 07:48 PM.

  8. #58
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    The race card is almost exclusively played by Liberals and who was it that fought tooth and nail against desegregation and Civil Rights until the writing was on the wall so the at that time the Southern Democrats came up with the next best way to keep minorities down, Welfare.

    It managed to break up families, excuse poor or no education, and they have blamed what welfare has caused on the GOP since then.

    Remember the Southern Democrats started the KKK and only allowed integration when they were faced down by Federal Troops.

    Calling someone racist is another tactic out of the rules for radicals, which say to put the enemy on the defensive because it will end talk about the topic at hand.

    Liberal follow those rules quite well.
    Are you sure you are in the right forum? I did not realize this was the "crackpot conspiracies forum". Yes, us liberals, so racist and hating of blacks that we try to hand life to them on a wooden spoon. I have an idea of how us liberals can really get those blacks, let's just give them all millions of dollars. Talk about them not being educated or staying together! With millions, they can literally do nothing all day and never go to school! Wow, what a plan!

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Racists?

    One could argue that deliberately & purposefully mis-applying the term "racism" & "racist", in order to confuse the reader and dumb-down the meaning of racism so as to make it no longer a significant accusation, is a highly dishonest strawman argument.

  10. #60
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    So I can call everything I disagree with "racist" to further whatever selfish and insincere means I have, and not be racist for doing so?
    Do you understand what the ****ing word "racist" means?

    I wish this thread was in the basement.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •