View Poll Results: Are people who use the race card racist?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    16 59.26%
  • No

    9 33.33%
  • I don't know

    2 7.41%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: Racists?

  1. #21
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    What color is the sky in your world, dixie?

    You say some of the damnest things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yeah, we would not want those Europeans overruning the country, nor christianity, nor people who believe some big guy in the sky waved his hand and made everything. Good point.
    You two understood what the hell that meant?
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  2. #22
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    BTW, not every complaint of racism is phoney. The evil still exists, and sometimes, its effect becomes newsworthy.
    This is one of the big problems with all the calls of racism today. It is like the boy who cried wolf, and then when real racism comes along, every one discounts it. Race gets injected by most every one for all sorts of reasons, and 99 % of the time, it is actually irrelevant to the discussion. In part that is also why this is a stupid poll. Racism and race baiting don't have to be the same thing to both be bad.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #23
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You two understood what the hell that meant?
    I R talented.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Racists?

    It's not a stupid poll. It's a good question.

    To me it seems it would be racist if one calls racism on many trivial things, either for simple slights or for political/selfish/non-actually-racist reasons.

    Race-bainting CAN be racist if one continuously calls racism in such fashion.

  5. #25
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It's not a stupid poll. It's a good question.

    To me it seems it would be racist if one calls racism on many trivial things, either for simple slights or for political/selfish/non-actually-racist reasons.

    Race-bainting CAN be racist if one continuously calls racism in such fashion.
    Only if you change the meaning of the word racist. Challenge: define racism.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #26
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post
    Again, trying to make this another Liberals vs. Conservatives thread.
    I didn't make this a Liberal vs Conservative the issue, the question and the facts did.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dixieland South
    Last Seen
    10-11-11 @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    364

    Re: Racists?

    A person being a racist does not make them evil....That is the liberal way of thinking mentality.

    Here is a simple example.
    You have lived in a nice clean, crime free all White neighborhood for many years.
    Suddenly within a few years and months, undesirables start to filter in, and your home values decline, all type of crime starts to present itself. Now you are the minority in that neighborhood. You fear for yours and your families lives.
    So, you decide to move out, and relocate to another place far away.
    Are you a Racist for doing that.?

    Give me a simple YES or NO

  8. #28
    Global Moderator
    Custom User Title
    LaughAtTheWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seoul/Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,542

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiesolutions View Post
    Racist this....Racist That....Racist This.....Racist That.

    This nation has become a mixed-up, corrupted place to live. Good Gosh!!!

    Just remember this. If there was no racism. This nation would have been over-runned years and years ago by either your total ignorant un-patriotic, undesirables, illegal foriegners, un-wanted cult-like religions, or your athiest that believe humans come from frogs.

    Racism keeps a fine balance of all things un-normal and un-civilized. To that of a normal world.

    And it will always be around....Accept it.
    Yep, I'm sure racism is one of the finest things on earth to ever happen, including conservatism, religion, etc...
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all" - Joan Robinson
    "The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries" - Winston Churchill

  9. #29
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    This includes all racists. The question is if those who use the race card are also racists.
    Ok sorry I misunderstood...sure theres those that use the race card that are racists also...

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Only if you change the meaning of the word racist. Challenge: define racism.
    If racism is such an ambiguous term, then let's see you try to define it as well.

    It may very well be racist to call people out uneccessarily on being racist, especially so if it is not for something that is truly racist. Some of my black cousins use the race card as though it's a vital card in their wallets. Ever heard someone who talks about was... strategies... to use the race card? I bet you haven't.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •