View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #821
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    Why did Obama pass them too?
    because he is Bush-lite. that's the really funny part. all deese libby runnin round squealin bout how bad Bush was and how much Bush suck and they don't/won't/can't even realize that their boy Obama is just like him. never fails to crack me up.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #822
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Funny how you continue to make up stories because you got pwned
    funny how you lack the wit to recognize sarcasm. but hey....thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #823
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,667

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    funny how you lack the wit to recognize sarcasm. but hey....thanks for playing
    One of the earliest lessons anyone gets when attempting to perform in front of a crowd is that if you deliver a joke - and it bombs - you DO NOT criticize the audience but instead look at your own delivery or the joke itself.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #824
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post

    wah, wah wah.... you keep calling me a liar, but you produce no evidence. why I am I not surprised, coming from a guy who feels compelled to post in blue font in order to make himself feel "special". and thanks for playing
    Now you're lying to pretend like you weren't lying?? How sad.

    First you claimed the list I posted was a strawman -- I proved you lied by posting your post where you put out the challenge to compare the number of attacks between Clinton and Bush; then you You claimed half of the attacks I listed occurred in Iraq or Afgahanistan -- I proved you lied with the list I posted which shows most attacks occurred outside of Iraq and Afghanistan. So then you claimed that every terrorist attack I listed for 2008 occurred in Iraq or Afgahanistan -- Once again I proved you lied with the list I posted which shows not every attack in 2008 occurred in Iraq or Afghanistan.

    Now you lie again and again I prove it's a lie.

    G'head, this is where you respond with another pre-K riposte.

  5. #825
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    One of the earliest lessons anyone gets when attempting to perform in front of a crowd is that if you deliver a joke - and it bombs - you DO NOT criticize the audience but instead look at your own delivery or the joke itself.
    please. like anyone but a total retard would take a comment about meteorites hitting the moon being terrorist attacks at face value. but hey thanks for playing

    oh...wait...I get what you are saying now... I failed to take my audience's complete and total stupidity into account when I made the comment about the moon. I foolishly assumed that they would be smart enough to understand that I wasn't seriously stating that meteorites were terror attacks. Thanks dude for clearing that up for me
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-26-11 at 07:05 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #826
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Now you're lying to pretend like you weren't lying?? How sad.

    First you claimed the list I posted was a strawman -- I proved you lied by posting your post where you put out the challenge to compare the number of attacks between Clinton and Bush; then you You claimed half of the attacks I listed occurred in Iraq or Afgahanistan -- I proved you lied with the list I posted which shows most attacks occurred outside of Iraq and Afghanistan. So then you claimed that every terrorist attack I listed for 2008 occurred in Iraq or Afgahanistan -- Once again I proved you lied with the list I posted which shows not every attack in 2008 occurred in Iraq or Afghanistan.

    Now you lie again and again I prove it's a lie.

    G'head, this is where you respond with another pre-K riposte.
    OMG... not only am I so special that I post in blue...I post in bold blue to feel extra special. all you have proven is that you are a partisan hack. but again, thanks for playing
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-26-11 at 07:05 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #827
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post

    OMG... not only am I so special that I post in blue...I post in bold blue to feel extra special. all you have proven is that you are a partisan hack. but again, thanks for playing

  8. #828
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    you know you got punked, when all you have to pick on is a statement that was obvious (to anyone with half a brain) hyperbole meant to ridicule the stupidity of catawba and sheik's position. but, hey, whatever you have to do to sleep at night and, as always, thanks for playing
    Your personal insult to me in a post to a third person indicates you do not have the gonads to insult me to my face. Is this your typical style, and does this mean you have nothing to contribute to this thread?
    Last edited by Catawba; 09-26-11 at 07:17 PM.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  9. #829
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    well, at least that is better than your continual bleating of "liar, liar pants on fire" but hey.....thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #830
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Hey guys I just want to say I don't have a response, but thanks for playing.

    Derp.

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •