View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #781
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    So you have nothing pertinent to the thread topic to add. So what is your purpose in posting here???
    the thread topic is, "how long will you keep blaming bush", pointing out that you and yours will always be blaming Bush is very pertinent to the topic. but hey ....thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #782
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I understand why you have chosen not to answer the question, as it is impossible to defend the indefensible.

    .
    you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right right right round.


    thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #783
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    since half the attacks under Bush that you listed occured in combat zones in Iraq and Afghanistan, I figured you were just talking out of your ass. those aren't terror attacks, those are part of the war.
    Ah, so now your plan is to avoid responding to my post is by trying to lie your way out of it, huh? That's ok, we can now put this to rest as you have conceded the point. And BTW, most of those terrorist attacks under Bush's watch did not occur in Iraq or Afghanistan, as you lied about. No matter how you try to lie, there were more terrorist attacks show Bush was president than there were any other president.

  4. #784
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Ah, so now your plan is to avoid responding to my post is by trying to lie your way out of it, huh? That's ok, we can now put this to rest as you have conceded the point. And BTW, most of those terrorist attacks under Bush's watch did not occur in Iraq or Afghanistan, as you lied about. No matter how you try to lie, there were more terrorist attacks show Bush was president than there were any other president.
    look at your post, everything you posted for 2008 (which was about half of your post) was an attack by insurgents against american troops in Iraq or afghanistan. and you have the nads to accuse me of lying... but hey... thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #785
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    look at your post, everything you posted for 2008 (which was about half of your post) was an attack by insurgents against american troops in Iraq or afghanistan. and you have the nads to accuse me of lying... but hey... thanks for playing
    Both bush* and Cheney described those attacks by insurgents as "terrorist attacks"

    Now you can defend the bush* record by clamiing that bush* lied when he called those attacks "terrorist attacks"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #786
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Both bush* and Cheney described those attacks by insurgents as "terrorist attacks"

    Now you can defend the bush* record by clamiing that bush* lied when he called those attacks "terrorist attacks"
    well, if that is the standard then Bush is guilty for allowing dozens of terrorist attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan every day BUT....then so is your boy Obama. thanks for playing.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #787
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    look at your post, everything you posted for 2008 (which was about half of your post) was an attack by insurgents against american troops in Iraq or afghanistan. and you have the nads to accuse me of lying... but hey... thanks for playing
    And I have the nads to accuse you of lying again -- not every attack I posted in 2008 occurred in Iraq or Afghanistan. Now stop lying. And the point you are cowering away from remains towering over you -- there were more terrorist attacks under George Bush's watch than any other president. Ain'tcha proud?
    Last edited by Sheik Yerbuti; 09-26-11 at 04:16 PM.

  8. #788
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    And I have the nads to accuse you of lying again -- not every attack I posted in 2008 occurred in Iraq or Afghanistan. Now stop lying. And the point you are cowering away from remains towering over you -- there were more terrorist attacks under George Bush's watch than any other president. Ain'tcha proud?[/color]
    as I said, IF you count every single attack that occured in Iraq and Afghanistan, you are correct. But then you have to also hold your boy Obama to that same standard. are you sure you want to do that? and if we set that as the standard, then don't we have to hold Franklin D. Roosevelt accountable for all the "terror" attacks against US and allied troops in Europe and the south pacific? How many people died because he ignored the warnings about Pearl Harbor? and what about Abe Lincoln and all the terror attacks that took place on american soil during the civil war?

    and as always....thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #789
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    as I said, IF you count every single attack that occured in Iraq and Afghanistan, you are correct. But then you have to also hold your boy Obama to that same standard. are you sure you want to do that? and if we set that as the standard, then don't we have to hold Franklin D. Roosevelt accountable for all the "terror" attacks against US and allied troops in Europe and the south pacific? How many people died because he ignored the warnings about Pearl Harbor? and what about Abe Lincoln and all the terror attacks that took place on american soil during the civil war?and as always....thanks for playing
    Sorry, I didn't realize English is your second language. Even excluding the attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan, there were more terrorist attacks under Bush than any other president.

  10. #790
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    [Color=blue]Sorry, I didn't realize English is your second language. Even excluding the attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan, there were more terrorist attacks under Bush than any other president.
    Bali, London, Madrid, Egypt,...the list goes on and on.

Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •